FRITZ!Box Manager - English forum (1 Viewer)

Physje

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    In the Dutch translation is some room for improvement...
    Where can I find the language-files to changes this? Or can you send me the English (or German) language-file? Than I will translate it for you in Dutch.

Regards,

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HR,

Nice job on the plugin. I had tried older versions and it crashed my system. This version seems to work well with my 7390. A couple of questions/feature requests:

1) Is it possible to delete voice messages from the MP plugin?
    Unfortunately not yet
    2) I find it awkward to use the context menu for choosing call log, messages, etc. Those seem like the major functions of the plugin? Shouldn't it be more central? I'm thinking maybe you would select between one of four big (huge) icons in the central part of the screen. I know part of that is up to the skin designer (I'm using streamedMP), but does not seem like it should be in the context menu.
    Yes, I'm already thinking about this. But do you know any module in Streamed MP which has buttons instead of context menu entries?
    3) I'm not sure I understand how the calling is supposed to work from MP? Whenever I click on an incomming call, and choose to call that number, nothing really seems to happen. I know the configuration says something about port 50.
    Please read the manual, point 6

clobber

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2008
    2) I find it awkward to use the context menu for choosing call log, messages, etc. Those seem like the major functions of the plugin? Shouldn't it be more central? I'm thinking maybe you would select between one of four big (huge) icons in the central part of the screen. I know part of that is up to the skin designer (I'm using streamedMP), but does not seem like it should be in the context menu.

Yes, I'm already thinking about this. But do you know any module in Streamed MP which has buttons instead of context menu entries?

Well, I'm not 100% sure it is the same thing, but I like the way Online Videos in StreamedMP works. For example, once you enter the plugin you get a list menu similar to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/mainpanel-jpg.40252/ . Then, if you want, you can change it from a list view to small icons or big icons using the context menu. I normally use the small icons view which gives me an icon for NBC, Youtube, etc. I'm thinking the Fritz plugin could have an icon for calls, one for messages etc. It basically looks the same as the image below (which is from the Online Videos wiki). Or I'm sure quite a few people would keep using list view. Anything to take it out of the context menu would be good.

Does that make sense?

P.S (Sorry, I dont think I understand how to insert links properly in this new forum format)

Screenshot_B3W_Sites_SmallIcons.jpg

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, I'm not 100% sure it is the same thing, but I like the way Online Videos in StreamedMP works. For example, once you enter the plugin you get a list menu similar to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/mainpanel-jpg.40252/ . Then, if you want, you can change it from a list view to small icons or big icons using the context menu. I normally use the small icons view which gives me an icon for NBC, Youtube, etc. I'm thinking the Fritz plugin could have an icon for calls, one for messages etc. It basically looks the same as the image below (which is from the Online Videos wiki). Or I'm sure quite a few people would keep using list view. Anything to take it out of the context menu would be good.

Let me add your comment to the wish list

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New release 1.0.0.4517:
    New feature:
    - if a phone number is entered to multiple contacts all names are shown on call notifications

Optimizations:
    - improved connection monitoring & restoring
    - corrections in Dutch language file
    - cleanup function for remote contact images folder
    - call list is updated after phone call

Fixed bugs:
    - settings are not saved when config dialog is directly opened (e. g. with PluginConfigLoader.exe)
    - call monitor connection is reported as error instead of info
    - on multiple simultaneous calls (ISDN) call notification can be handled wrongly

Physje

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    How about Titan-skin-files the Fritz!Box Manager.
    Will they come or is that wishful thinking?

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New release 1.0.0.4535:
    New feature:
    - Titan skin support (thanks to RicoHTPC)
    Optimizations:
    - FRITZ!OS 5.5 support
    - Default skin adjustions for MediaPortal 1.3.0
    Fixed bug:
    - black bar is shown in call notification on some Skins
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New release 1.0.0.4547:
    New feature:
    - Avalon skin support
    Fixed bug:
    - call list is not shown with FRITZ!OS older than version 5.5
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New release 1.0.0.4556:
    Optimiziation:
    - skin adjustments
    Fixed bugs:
    - call type "outgoing" filter does not work
    - Avalon skin is selected per default on Installer

Users who are viewing this thread