GeckoBrowser v0.1 [21-04-2010] *NEW* (2 Viewers)

pcjunk

Portal Pro
January 30, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
yes i know but maybe when the mouse is fixed maybe this problem is also fixed its only a idea

the action in the browser should be invoked automatically, so that one don´t have to push the button (e.g. start search in Google

marson

Portal Pro
June 9, 2007
uk
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thanks for the plugin , using MediaPortal v 1.1.0 beta1, using your plugin web site opens ok , but i can not control the up down anything using my hauppauge remote , no keyboard controls work either , what am i doing wrong .... Thanks ....

bart0190

Portal Pro
January 17, 2009
good plugin.
When pressing up or down key on the remote or keyboard (I use it often to scroll down) I get an error that he could not find a file and MP is ended.

Is this a known bug?

bart

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
January 7, 2007
Ulm
Home Country
Germany Germany
good plugin.
When pressing up or down key on the remote or keyboard (I use it often to scroll down) I get an error that he could not find a file and MP is ended.

Is this a known bug?

bart
You are missing a dll file. The webbrowser needs 2 additional dll files.

Interop.SHDocVw.dll -> Is included in the MPE1 file and should be in the same folder as WebBrowser.dll
microsoft.mshtml.dll -> Is not included in the MPE1 file, but will be in the next version included. You find the file in the first post under Installation.

@Marson: Did you change your keyboard shortcuts/remote mappings ? This could be the problem.

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
January 7, 2007
Ulm
Home Country
Germany Germany
Just added a new version. See first page for updates.

Version v0.6:
[+] Added a Web keyboard to type easier urls (Code added in MediaPortal)
[+] Added a default zoom option
[+] Added a new interface for WebBrowser
[+] Added a virtual keyboard when you click in a textbox of a webpage
[+] Added new properties: #webbrowser.status, webbrowser.link.shorturl, #webbrowser.link.icon

[*] Changed names of properties: #webbrowser.link -> #webbrowser.link.url, #webbrowser.linkzoom -> #webbrowser.link.zoom
[-] Fixed error with missing "microsoft.mshtml.dll" file (File is now included in the MPE1 package)
[-] Fixed hiding Mouse (duo change of MediaPortal Code)
Supports InfoService > v1.1

Enjoy ;)

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
January 7, 2007
Ulm
Home Country
Germany Germany
Eh, did you mean that mouse shouldn't dissappear anymore? Mine does :( It appears again only if I press a keyboard button, but it should appear when I move the mouse.

Not with version v0.5. With v0.6 it worked with a little patch at the MP Code, but i must do some rework with v0.6. Maybe i can add this again.

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
January 7, 2007
Ulm
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thank you illStyle.

Right now i'm working on a new version and i try to realize that https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/879. This firefox plugin adds after every link in a html page a number. If you type the number on your remote/keyboard then the link with that number will be clicked. I think this would be awesome, since i haven't a mouse and keyboard on my couch ;) But this could take a while, especially i don't have the time right now to work on that plugin under the week. So don't expect a new version with this feature soon. Perhaps i release a new version like v0.6 but without changes on MediaPortal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom