Generic Keyboard/Remote Input Plugin (1 Viewer)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Branksome, the way this plugin works is you name the button then you assign the button by clicking the "Key" box and pointing your remote at the reciever and pressing the key you want to to assign on the remote. Then set the conditions for that key.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Well Naando, you are of course entitled to your opinions.... but if it has been "years" since you have tried MP, then you haven't really tried MP =).. in my opinion anyway =)

That being said for Live TV users, I would only suggest MP.. even tho I hear it is possible to get Live TV in XBMC now =)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Really? That would be great... I would like to hear your thots about how it compares! Thx,, Naando!

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Banksome,
    "Show Info" is the wrong action, it belongs to "Movie Information" for grabbing info's from IMDB. I think you should use "Show OSD" or something like that. I don't know the right spelling yet.

Branksome

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2012
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Branksome, the way this plugin works is you name the button then you assign the button by clicking the "Key" box and pointing your remote at the reciever and pressing the key you want to to assign on the remote. Then set the conditions for that key.

Thanks Lifesaver. Yes, I've got it now!

Show Info" is the wrong action, it belongs to "Movie Information" for grabbing info's from IMDB. I think you should use "Show OSD" or something like that. I don't know the right spelling yet.

Thanks Netexplorer - yes, you are right and I have got that now as well

Branksome

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Does anyone else experience certain buttons (like Back) stop working and u have to restart MP to get it working again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom