Global Music Search v2.0.0 [2014-02-19] (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
People, check the initial post, I have just released version 0.1.6ß! Hope it's bugfree :)
I also submitted it on the frontpage and I will inform the skinners I can find about the updated version (only change is the text of two buttons, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem).

Hi,

I did the Aeon Wide skin for this, just downloaded and installed this and cant see what has changed? Will have a better look later and update the skin files if necessary.

One request, wuld it be possible after starting a search to set focus to the listcontrol (50). The reason is Aeon Wide uses slide menus and defaulting this save a right arrow key press to remove the menu.

Thanks

Trevor

d-fader

Portal Pro
September 24, 2006
I live in Purmerend, a small town just above Amst
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Trevor: The only thing that is different about the skin is the button with ID 7. Previously that was the 'search' button, but that button has been changed to 'Search history'. Clicking it will pop-up a list of your last 10 searches. This changed in version 0.1.5ß.

One request, wuld it be possible after starting a search to set focus to the listcontrol (50). The reason is Aeon Wide uses slide menus and defaulting this save a right arrow key press to remove the menu.
I've built that in today in the version posted in the first post of this thread (I've also submitted it on the frontpage).

el_gato: The bug is resolved. Check the first post for an updated version!

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Trevor: The only thing that is different about the skin is the button with ID 7. Previously that was the 'search' button, but that button has been changed to 'Search history'. Clicking it will pop-up a list of your last 10 searches. This changed in version 0.1.5ß.

I've built that in today in the version posted in the first post of this thread (I've also submitted it on the frontpage).

el_gato: The bug is resolved. Check the first post for an updated version!

Thanks d-fader, I had already made the the skin for 0.1.5b hence could see no change, thank for including the mod, tested and all works well.

I attach the the 2 skins files (with screen shots) if want to include them in the next release.

Thanks

Trevor

Attachments

• 15-33-24.jpg
    15-33-24.jpg
    178.7 KB
  • 15-33-41.jpg
    15-33-41.jpg
    194.3 KB
  • GlobalSearch.Music.xml
    30.7 KB

franky67

Portal Member
July 14, 2008
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hallo!
It's a great plugin. But ist doesnt work in the latest RC Version. Where can i find that. Can you help me please!
Thanks a lot!

franky67

Portal Member
July 14, 2008
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hallo d-fader
I've installed GlobalSearch_0.1.6.1b into MediaPortalSetup_1.0_RC3_rev20432, but GS doesnt start. I doesnt found Buttons in the Menue
I'm make a copy int the folder Plugin and Skin from Blue two wide

Do you need more information?

Hallo d-fader
Sorry that i have contact you. I installed it new and it works fine!
Thanks a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom