[Pictures] Google photo's (1 Viewer)

cohiba

January 1, 1970
Has anyone tried to integrate the Google photo's into MP? I have all my pictures and movies stored in Google drive and like to play them from MP.

cohiba

January 1, 1970
Wow, is everyone storing its pictures and video's on local drives and am I one of the few that use cloud service for that?

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have all my photos in Google photos, too. So I'd like a Google plus Plugin with Google plus photos.

optimalt

Portal Member
August 19, 2011
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have all my photos on google drive as well but have no problem to add them to MP. Would the purpose with such a plugin be to not to have to install Google drive on the HTPC?

cohiba

January 1, 1970
Well, the strange thing is that pictures stored in google pictures are not visible in google drive. Seems it is another compartment or something. Else it would be easy indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
Replies
Views
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom