Graphics for rollover bar (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I've designed graphics for a rollover bar for MP that is similar to MCE. I did not add controls to the place for the media controls yet. Please post opinions and possible suggestions. You can modify the graphic if you wish.

rollover.gif

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I like the basic sketch
    but it still needs to finished look.
    The way you made that logo in there is a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I gave up and jumped ship to Kodi - which worked first time without problems. After 10 years with Mediaportal, it was a huge shame to leave but I couldn’t get it to work at all with my new PC with integrated...
    Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I...
    Hi, I've been using MediaPortal 1 for many years on an HTPC with a graphics card, but since switching to a Dell Optiplex 5080 with...
    Replies
    Views
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
    Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
    Replies
    Views
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO GPIO driver. Installing that appears to have solved the remote problem. Who knew? Thanks to all who contributed to my solution.
    I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO...
    I just upgraded my HTPC to a 12th gen Core i5 CPU and Windows 11 running MP 1.30 (Ukraine). It works well except for two minor...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 DE
    This point of the list is still open (others too). The next user reports a black screen in Live-TV with TVMosaic in the German thread.
    This point of the list is still open (others too). The next user reports a black screen in Live-TV with TVMosaic in the German thread.
    The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom