Great music plugin? (request) (1 Viewer)

Distun

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi !

I was wondering if there might be a plug-in out there that is kinda similiar to My Movies plugin, but for Music?

:D

Distun

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I was thinking like everything in My Movies. Like recently added and a short description on the album. -could be grabbed from amazon or something? And maybe a option to read the biography of the artist. Its alot to ask, hehe. But just a thought.

Maybe it could show how many albums the artist have, and who of these that are in your music collection.

Spragleknas: That one looked cool, but have it been abandoned? - And further down you talked about spotify plugin. Do you know if it still exist?

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I was thinking like everything in My Movies. Like recently added and a short description on the album. -could be grabbed from amazon or something? And maybe a option to read the biography of the artist. Its alot to ask, hehe. But just a thought.

The built in music plugin does all of this. There is a recently added view (you need to import your music into the database for this to work) and you can get artist and album info via the context menu.
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/in...Using_MediaPortal/5_Music/Album_&_Artist_Info

The scraping of artist/album info is a bit of a pain to get working. I am looking at sorting out a plugin for this at some point. There are lots more options for where this type of data gets displayed in 1.2 beta.

Distun

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Oh, im gonna see what i can do in the config menu. But thank you for pointing this out!

Have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
    Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
    I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom