Guide: Get nordic EPG with o2grabber and MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

Rastaman

Portal Member
November 21, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Great guide...

Hi

I´ve read your o2grabber guide. I think its really good. I´ve been using o2grabber for a while so I know the program allready but for someone less familiar with I think tour guide is "spot on".

Best regards
Fredrik
Norrköping, Sweden

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I don't get categories to show with different colours, someone else has this problem?

I had it working before...

/Niclas

IronStove

Portal Member
December 6, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
Sudennly not working....

When going into EPG I get No Program information available. I run o2grabber and I see the file is renewed but still nothing. I restart, still nothing. Trying menu-import and get an error "invalid xml-file parameter length must be over 0 bytes" or similar...
This has been working for months.
Any ideas?

RC2

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Re: Sudennly not working....

IronStove said:
When going into EPG I get No Program information available. I run o2grabber and I see the file is renewed but still nothing. I restart, still nothing. Trying menu-import and get an error "invalid xml-file parameter length must be over 0 bytes" or similar...
This has been working for months.
Any ideas?

RC2

Uncheck "Download Extended info".

/Niclas

XperienZe

Portal Member
October 23, 2005
Thank you very much this stuff helped me alot! It works way better than the builtin function for swedish channels.
One prob tho:
My TVCard find the channel Barnkanalen/Kunskapskanalen as one and the same channel (it is only one channel) but o2grabber only has got the alternative Barnkanalen and Kunskapskanalen. And that way i cant get the programinfo of Kunskapskanalen if i choose Barnkanalen as the one which will get info. And i dont want to have to channels that is the same becouse when Barnkanalen stops their programs, Kunskapskanalen begins!

Hope you understand me and can help me outta this!

moltas

Portal Pro
April 6, 2005
Sweden
Can someone explain how to get EPG for Barn/Kunskapskanalen? These two channels share the same channel. Daytime it's Barnkanalen and Kunskapskanalen on the evenings. I only get EPG for Barnkanalen :(

/Moltas

olman

Portal Member
December 27, 2005
Sweden
moltas said:
Can someone explain how to get EPG for Barn/Kunskapskanalen? These two channels share the same channel. Daytime it's Barnkanalen and Kunskapskanalen on the evenings. I only get EPG for Barnkanalen :(

/Moltas

I've got that explained in the guide that I linked to in my last post. If you got any questions, please let me know and I'll do all my best to answer them.

ezekuel

Portal Member
March 16, 2006
Oslo
Some of my channels aren`t in o2grabber. Can someone explain how I use the "Dummy channel" option in o2grabber?

Users who are viewing this thread