Hauppage 350 45 button Remote not working with RC2 of Media (1 Viewer)

bengtsson74

August 18, 2005
Sweden
MP still crash

I also have the "chrashing"-problem with MP. It crash when I activate Hauppage remotes in MP 0.2.
I have tried the latest CVR today but still have the same problem.
Do anyone know if there is a solution yet?

niekh

Portal Member
October 19, 2004
Another swede here with the exact same problem...

Could it be that this is a "Win XP Swedish" related problem?

I have a clean install of Win XP Pro, SP2, Swedish. Have tried several CVS releases but MP always crashes as soon as I enable the Hauppauge remote (my TV card is the PVR150).

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
This problem is suspended until I get a card that Hauppauge will send me to solve the problems. We have a similar problem with HVR-1300 cards, so I'm quite confident that we get this problem nailed when I can do live debugging.

Hope it won't take too long until the HW arrives. Until then, sorry, guys... A little bit patience.

thotta

February 10, 2006
I have the same problem, and have been following this thread for some time.

Was curious to the last post, but the first link doesn't work. Can you post again?

Thanks

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
The first "h" was missing in the link. :wink:

I'm afraid you have to wait until you can test it. We got no public builds atm, a problem with SF, as it seems. :(

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Yes, that's the latest one you can get. The point is not only that you should get the driver, the point is that you should remove all driver stuff and reinstall the above mentioned, following the steps that are described in the HVR-1300 thread.

thotta

February 10, 2006
Do you know if this is apllicable for the PVR-150 card, as well? (and not only for the 350). I'm interested in updating the drivers to see if that could help, but I would like to avoid installing the wrong ones :eek:

By the way.. how do you find these drivers? This is not what is available for download on the standard hauppage support site (I find the site not too tidy :? )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom