hdhomerun premium tv (1 Viewer)

Idiotbox20

November 19, 2018
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
At the top of the table of tuners in TV Server Configuration (TV Servers -> <your server-name>) is a setting for "Number of IPTV cards" that's initially set to 1. Change that number and restart the TV service. Then go to TV Channels -> TV Mapping, find your new IPTV "card" (i.e., MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter_1) and move the available channels over to it. Repeat for as many cards as you've set.

Cam

Portal Pro
February 28, 2012
Georgia
Home Country
You know..... I look at this now and go WOW!! why didn't I see this:whistle:

Thanks works Great!!

Gcarr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2014
    Home Country
    Man, I really appreciate this thread. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on Premium TV but was afraid it wasn't going to work. It's a little slow tuning (at least on my box) but the demos look great! Thanks!

BTW - Anyone have any ideas about how to get the guide data imported? I set up DVB grabbing but I really don't know what I'm doing in that area.
    EDIT: Turns out Schedules Direct (which I already subscribe to) offers guide data for the HDHomeRun tuners. Now to figure out how to work around the double entries in the MP TVGuide since I have two HDHR sets (different IPs)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom