HECo - Home Entertainment Control (App) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Another android test volunteer :)

Available android devices for testing are
    Nexus 7
    Nexus 10
    Oppo Find 5
    LG G3
    LG GPad

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Some question i think about today: will the android version designed only for mp 1.xx or can also be used for mp 2.xx?

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Some question i think about today: will the android version designed only for mp 1.xx or can also be used for mp 2.xx?

The Android Version is designed for MP1.X.
    After that i'll take the attention to MP2.X development.

In the next time, i will pick out some beta tester for Android. The goal comes closer :)

F0nz0

Portal Member
    October 7, 2014
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Interesting app. I used aMPdroid on my Android Moto Defy before, but now have a business Windows Phone. Is there any change this app becomes available for this platform?

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Interesting app. I used aMPdroid on my Android Moto Defy before, but now have a business Windows Phone. Is there any change this app becomes available for this platform?

I'll see what can i do for you, after i finished the Android version.
    I must estimate the efforts, to do this first :)

the_cat

Portal Member
    February 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    iOS --> First Update is ready (transate --> russia, and some bugfixes and better setup), but i have not been uploaded it to the appstore.

Hello !

When will this update be available ?

I work in client-server mode. I must configure 2 "servers". (the client and server computer)
    Despite the others issues already pointed in this thread (configuring a server without remote, connect to a server with mediaportal (client) down), I have additional issues.
    - How can I choose the server I connect to ? It seems to connect always to the first server listed.
    - If I delete a server in the list (edit -> minus sign -> delete), I go back to the main screen and come back to the servers configuration page -> the server I deleted is still there !

If I can suggest, for client server configuration, it will be easier to have a connection to both client and server at the same time

greets !

Last edited:

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    iOS --> First Update is ready (transate --> russia, and some bugfixes and better setup), but i have not been uploaded it to the appstore.

Hello !

When will this update be available ?

I work in client-server mode. I must configure 2 "servers". (the client and server computer)
    Despite the others issues already pointed in this thread (configuring a server without remote, connect to a server with mediaportal (client) down), I have additional issues.
    - How can I choose the server I connect to ? It seems to connect always to the first server listed.
    - If I delete a server in the list (edit -> minus sign -> delete), I go back to the main screen and come back to the servers configuration page -> the server I deleted is still there !

greets !

I have decide to fix two more bugs, so the Update will come (i hope next week)
    Your posted things are fixed with this update! ;-)

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    App Update is submitted to Apple.
    Apple will check. This can take 1-4 days :)

Sorry for delay!
    I will create a new thread for Version 1.1!

youngster18

Portal Member
    February 27, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,
    I've installed MPextended Service 0.5.4 and Wifi Remote 0.8.3 and HeCo on my Iphone5s iOs 8.1.3. Furthermore I streamed my videos from my laptop to my htpc on mediaportal 1.10. Today I want to stream a film on my Iphone and there I will get a mistake, I dont know why. In MPExtended there is one Option for connecting my Network Folder with username and Password (but I dont know which username and pw i must filled in, I tried the Name/pw of my Laptop, but it didn't work)
    Could anyone help me to stream Videos on my phone ?

Thanks and good night.

youngster

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom