HECo - Home Entertainment Control (App) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, the android version will coming soon ;-)
    The code is in beta status and i must test on several devices. Maybe i'll connect you, if you're interessted to get a test version :)
    I am registering as a tester if you need someone.

Sepulchre

Portal Pro
    July 17, 2010
    two things I have issues with -

1. There is a lot of German within the app, can this be changed to local language support?
    2. also use couch potatoe to remote control MePo. This has a bug which means I cant enter authentication details but HECo insists I use authentication. Can we have a version that does not force this if WiFi Remote is set-up not to need it?

Any ideas?

Last edited:

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

1. There is a lot of German within the app, can this be changed to local language support?

2. also use couch potatoe to remote control MePo. This has a bug which means I cant enter authentication details but HECo insists I use authentication. Can we have a version that does not force this if WiFi Remote is set-up not to need it?

I'll check the language file. You have some examples for German wording in the app?

Your second one is a bug that i'll fix with the next update. Thanks for using and give feedback.

Sepulchre

Portal Pro
    July 17, 2010

I'll check the language file. You have some examples for German wording in the app?

Your second one is a bug that i'll fix with the next update. Thanks for using and give feedback.

On the remote screen, left, right, up, down buttons display German text in the grey overlay bar which is displayed.

Series shows German text when loading series in after picking a series from the series list.

If I find anymore I will post back.

rev010

February 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    App looks really goooood! I'n now using aMPDroid, but force closes regularly now. Looking for a good alternative.

I'm on LG G3, so if you need someone testing voor that phone, I'm volunteering ;)

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    7 days without a message? so, the ios app is running well now? :)
    i cant wait to get my hands on the android app as ampdroid make me crazy because of force closes....:confused:

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, i hope so (that the ios app is running well)
    In next days the update for the smaller bugs and language translations will come.
    So Android Version next :)

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I have a couple of questions:

I get connection error when i try to configure the settings in HeCo. I am running MPExtended 0.6 Beta - is this app incompatible with this version or am I having other problems? I run MediaPortal iViewer on my iPad without problems.

I wonder if you could have the WiFi remote configuration as optional instead of mandatory? If having a dedicated TV server you might not want to have WiFi remote plugin installed.

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom