HECo - Home Entertainment Control (2 Viewers)

Hey together, i will looking at these things. I must renew the whole app container, so than the app will live again :) At this time the app is out of store, but will comeback.
Hey together, i will looking at these things. I must renew the whole app container, so than the app will live again :) At this...
Things about the version 1.1.1 now here please!
Replies
Views
:( so sorry for that... I will give a sign 4 alive :-) I will be back 4 development on android version next time...
:( so sorry for that... I will give a sign 4 alive :-) I will be back 4 development on android version next time...
All about the Android Version 1.0.0 here. Yes i will invite some beta testers in next time :-)
Replies
Views
Is this problem still on this device? It seems that you don't have any streaming codecs for MPExtended. It would be interesting, if you have an other device and if there is the same problem.
Is this problem still on this device? It seems that you don't have any streaming codecs for MPExtended. It would be interesting, if...
I have a problem with my iPad pro and Heco version 1.2, when I try to stream live TV I can't select the plugin I want and the...
Replies
Views
Version 1.2.0 is in review by Apple. So next few days the version will be released. New feature: - file browsing in music with "share" libraries. - some bugfixing Next todo: Finalize Android verison
Version 1.2.0 is in review by Apple. So next few days the version will be released. New feature: - file browsing in music with...
Have a look at my new App (iOS only at this time!) for MediaPortal. With it you can browse movies, series, pictures, radio- and...
Replies
Views
My iOS version is 8.2 and I use an iPhone 6 plus. I mapped 69 channels to the all channels group but I also tested with a test group with 3 channels in it but was also not working. Here is my log from the reload. 19.03 15:20...
My iOS version is 8.2 and I use an iPhone 6 plus. I mapped 69 channels to the all channels group but I also tested with a test...
BUGs and Feature Wishes of iOS Version 1.1 in this thread please :)
Replies
Views
Top Bottom