HELP US: Testing the new filter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcraenz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ah thanks you guys are awesome!
    It's moreover a somewhat corrupted recording caused possibly by TsWriter or bad reception.
    So more likely a reception issue or some other problem tswriter? maybe I need to get up on the roof and adjust the dish!?
    Does tsfilesouce handle this corruption differently? Or maybe it's something in a later version of tswriter? I'll try an older version of that too. If I attached few MBs of this .ts file would it help you to diagnose a potential problem with tswriter?

Is there a way I can confirm .ts file corruption (caused by bad reception)?

btw I'm not concerned about this particular recording it's just an example of a problem that seems to occur regularly for me with recent builds

Thanks again,
    mcraenz

BKCH

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2005
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Hi - I'm still having seeking problems but I noticed that seeking works fine with recorded TV - it's only live TV that's a problem - any ideas? Thanks in advance.

(fwd/rwd still no go with live or recorded tv but I figure I'll focus on the 15 sec seeking for now).

wemppu

Portal Member
    July 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi - I'm still having seeking problems but I noticed that seeking works fine with recorded TV - it's only live TV that's a problem - any ideas? Thanks in advance.

(fwd/rwd still no go with live or recorded tv but I figure I'll focus on the 15 sec seeking for now).

I made a quick test with nvidia codec and could not make it work OK. When seeking, picture freezes bit after hitting play again stream started at new position again. Therefore rewinding is no 'live' but seems to hapen. Not usable that way. Cyberlink codec seems to work ok osr at least acceptable way. There seems to be some phenomenas that after playing position is not exactly what expected, but not yet tested well enough. Might be over criticisms too :)

burr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I think the time is correct now but the picture freezes with both MPV and Dscaler decoder.

BKCH

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2005
    Sydney
    Home Country

wunschkind

Portal Pro
    January 10, 2005
    i have problems here with files i recorded using tvserver (20.01.2007) and newest SVN on PREMIERE (all channels) after 16 january 2008. i´m on kabelbw and they did some changes last week (nagravision to videoguard on their paytv channels - but not on premiere). the recordings don´t play back in MP but in MPC or videolan. i can timeshift and watch premiere channels without problems.

in MP i get that error:
    2008-01-20 11:19:55.671875 [ERROR][MPMain]: TSReaderPlayer:GetInterfaces() failed
    2008-01-20 11:19:55.671875 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Play(String strFile, MediaType type)
    bei TvPlugin.TvRecorded.OnPlayRecording(Int32 iItem)
    bei TvPlugin.TvRecorded.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

if you want to try one of the files PM me.

wunschkind

antcodd

Portal Member
    November 21, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

I'm having a problem with the TSReader with New Zealand DVB-T (well a sample capture of it anyway (H.264/HE-AAC)). I can't get the ffdshow video decoder to connect to the video output pin of TSReader (using graphedit), audio works with MONOGRAM AAC (and TSReader is the only demux I can get to output audio correctly - I've been trying for days :mad: ).

Prefered Media Types for video pin shows:
    Major Type: Video - Sub Type: {31435641-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} - Format: RGB 720x576, 0 bits,
    Aspect Ratio: 0x0,
    Interlace format: Frames
    rcSrc=(0,0,720,576)
    rcDst=(0,0,0,0)
    CtrlFlags=00000000

The video is 720p yet shows as 720x576?

Haali splitter shows (with working video that will connect to ffdshow but doesn't detect the audio):
    Major Type: Video - Sub Type: {31435641-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} - Format: avc1 1280x720, 24 bits,
    Aspect Ratio: 16x9,
    Interlace format: Frames
    rcSrc=(0,0,0,0)
    rcDst=(0,0,0,0)
    CtrlFlags=00000000

Any ideas what the problem is? Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? From trying so many different filters my Merits are all stuffed up so mediaportal doesn't use TSReader it uses some other non working splitter (I remote connected with graphedit to check) and just shows a black screen with no audio or video - that's why I'm using graphedit, so there are no logs.

I'm thinking of buying a DVB-T tuner (Hauppauge HVR-900) this weekend and would like to know if this will be fixed soon, or whether I should buy the more expensive card (Hauppauge HVR-4000) which comes with PowerCinema and DVB-S etc (which I don't need)and is internal when I'd prefer external. I'm trying to avoid buying the cyberlink decoder or DVBViewer on top of the price of the tv tuner :)

The samples I am trying are the 2nd, 3rd and 4th ones here (all with the same problem even the one that really is 576i)

Using MediaPortal and TVEngine3 SVN 17764.

Thanks,
    Anthony

EDIT: What was a I thinking - getting a ts file reader working isn't useful for reading dvb streams from a tuner. I will be buying the tuner as I'm sure it will work sooner or later if it isn't allready (no real way to test it). This might still be a bug in TSReader though (or with the way DVBViewer records to TS).

furynick

December 11, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    I have similar problem with Terratec DVB-T, on hd channels audio is played through ffdshow audio decoder but no video (graphedit refuse to connect video out pin from tsreader with ffdshow video decoder)

Recorded files in ts format renamed to mkv can be played within My Videos but can't be in My Recorded TV (even after updating database entry for this record).

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    ffdshow is a bad choice for video-decoding. choose an other filter please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom