HELP! (1 Viewer)

xktheonekx

Portal Member
August 13, 2005
USA, Indiana
I have a AVERTV Go 007 FM PLUS its works perfect except i cant get the remote to work in mediaportal the way i would like could someone please help me the IR port plugs into the tv tuner card its self

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 HELP! TestApp Not Working DE
i compile TestApp but im getting this error: Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'TvCardCollection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) TestApp TvEngine3\TVLibrary\TestApp\Form1.cs 39 Active Can someone solve this error? I tried this but this time i am getting itv...
i compile TestApp but im getting this error: Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'TvCardCollection' could not be found...
i compile TestApp but im getting this error: Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'TvCardCollection' could not be found...
Replies
Views
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HP TV Tuner DE
You need to setup the TV tuner in "TV Server Configuration". There should be a shortcut on the Windows desktop. The primary action is to "scan for channels", but obviously there are other things to setup too (such as the folder to use for recordings). MediaPortal should be able to use your tuner provided that the tuner has a BDA...
You need to setup the TV tuner in "TV Server Configuration". There should be a shortcut on the Windows desktop. The primary action...
New to Media Portal. I have it installed and working with the remote but cannot figure out how to get the tv tuner to work. I'm...
Replies
Views
done: Loading...
done: Loading...
Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom