Hoh l beau boitier !!! (1 Viewer)

N

netadam

9928_big.jpg

A

AkA

C'est clair c'est magnifique! Mais c'est pas non plus mon p'tit salaire d'admin qui va m'aider !

EDIT: c'est bientot noel... Si vous savez pas quoi m'offrir..... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
Replies
Views
zak bagans pointing at you and the dumb green box at the bottom
zak bagans pointing at you and the dumb green box at the bottom
uhhh theres a dumb green box at the bottom of the live tv thing and idk how to fix it please s e n d h e l p
Replies
Views
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed Captions. Currently the only to disable/enable is through the Settings menu. The submenu offers no options (blank box), and there doesn't appear to be a Function Shortcut for ATSC Closed Captions. I tried...
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
Replies
Views
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
Replies
Views
Danke für die Nachsicht. Werde mich um die Logos kümmern und sie dann Posten
Danke für die Nachsicht. Werde mich um die Logos kümmern und sie dann Posten
Hallo zusammen. Seit ein paar Wochen funktioniert die Aufnahme der Sportschau am Samstag nicht mehr. Alle anderen Aufnahmen...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom