home automation with media portal (1 Viewer)

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    There is an X10 plugin if you want to search for that.

It hasn't been updated for a while, but I think people are working on it and will release a newer version when they are ready. The current version will control any X10 devices via the serial computer connection kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner. I have not even thought about tuner sharing with two different clients and that this could be a problem, perfect! Thanks!
    Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner...
    Hello, can I use Kodi and the Media Portal 2 Client at the same time if I install the TVServerKodi plugin on the Media Portal 2...
    Replies
    Views
    Why does MP take so long to initiate streaming of video? I have media on a SSD connected to my router's ReadyShare USB port. When I play any video from that source with MP it takes what seems forever to start streaming. If I use something like VLC to play from the same source playback starts in a matter of seconds. What is it that...
    Why does MP take so long to initiate streaming of video? I have media on a SSD connected to my router's ReadyShare USB port. When I...
    Why does MP take so long to initiate streaming of video? I have media on a SSD connected to my router's ReadyShare USB port. When I...
    Replies
    Views
    After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager showed "stopped". New upgrade - from 1.24 to 1.27. Doesn't freeze that often anymore. But it always happens. Then the MP can no longer be operated. It seems to happen when a video directory is read in...
    After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
    After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.25.0 All Cards Busy DE
    If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this problem (so there is probably more than one cause). Your symptoms (one tuner working, others not working for simultaneous use) suggest that you have setup only one tuner (so TV Server can use only one...
    If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this...
    I have two video cards both capable of recording two tv channels However if I try to record a program and watch another station...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Guide doesn't show DE
    I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-guide-label-missing.99465/
    I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too...
    Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what is happening here. When i try to open the guide it doesn't load. I get a screen...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom