• Tv_series.jpg
    Tv_series.jpg
    112.4 KB

m0deth

Portal Pro
December 31, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
having them fade out for any view choice is good, as they serve no real purpose while in that plugin or moving pictures for that matter, and they take up space overlapping screen items like descriptions and such. my wife noticed the same thing.

m0deth

Portal Pro
December 31, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
How do i get them to fade out?

That would fall upon the master of skins Harley...as this is his baby, and he seems to have the best skillset to address this, wait abit, he's very busy right now, and this is an issue most of us can live with for now....I'm sure he will find a creative way of dealing with it.
:D

warmy

Portal Member
October 8, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Moving pictures

Would be nice to have the xml for moving pictures to remove the home buttons or fade when u get chance.

Thanks dude
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Context menu? DE
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
Replies
Views
Top Bottom