Horizontal Skin (1 Viewer)

Vrokolos

Portal Member
December 19, 2005
Thessaloniki
Home Country
Greece Greece
Is there any skin that has the action buttons in the media lists horizontal on top of the list rather than on the left of the screen?

The action buttons take too much valuable space on all the skins I tried

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well Harley (one of the best skin developers here) had started on such a skin. It hasn't been completed at this stage (yet) but you can find info about it on this thread.

The skin is called Basic Homesreen. It is a little different in as such that the menu items are graphical and not text, but the "homepage" has the horizontal movement you are looking for. Please note that you MUST use version 0.2.0.0 due to the new functionality incorporated into this skin.

It was part of Project X - to help you find it.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran the installer and it installed the x64 version beside and partially on top of my old 1.31 x86 version. and you guessed it, when I tried to remove it, it corupted the 1.31 x86 version so I'm left with a bit...
    I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran...
    I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it. I am using a centrally configured system, meaning that some configuration files are stored centrally and are not overridden when installing new versions. It would seem that 1.31 had a change in...
    Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it...
    Since I installed 1.31 .wtv files display in the top left-hand quadrant of the screen instead of the whole screen. Is this a known...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom