How do I install a mpi? (1 Viewer)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    My Usenet seems to be a very old plugin and I don't think it's supported by the latest MediaPortal. The installer files have since been replaced by .mpe1 files which you simply double click to install.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

done: Loading...
    done: Loading...
    Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
    Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 0x80091007 error DE
    You need to be more precise with your description, if you want help. Where do you receive the failure? What kind of hash value? Any version? Did you try to install different versions? Btw. I keep an eye on you. You registered with am US IP address and 2 hours later logged-in with a german IP address and are still pretending to be in US.
    You need to be more precise with your description, if you want help. Where do you receive the failure? What kind of hash value? Any...
    0x80091007 hash value is not correct, how do i fix this media portal will not install any version
    Replies
    Views
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
    I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom