How to stop music overlay vizualisation from rotating (1 Viewer)

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
hi all

does anybody know How to stop music overlay vizualisation from rotating, ie so the viz just plays no album art..help would be greatly appreciated. thank you

Antony

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

wrong forum-thread I assume? Or do you want to turn it of in a skin?

One of the support forums would have fit better.
    Setup->Music->Internal Player
    Change from "Windows Media Player" to "DirectShow".

HTH, Flip

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I notice from the log file that you are using the "Titanius" skin. As far as I know, this skin is no longer maintained. Two suggestions (neither of which is what you want to hear): Try a different skin. Disable (uninstall) all plugins that try to download fan art and other stuff. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I notice from the log file that you are using the "Titanius" skin. As far as I know, this skin is no longer maintained. Two...
    Good Afternoon, I can get MP to load but after trying to look for movies etc it crashes. I believe its being caused by the FanArt...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to get it to work w winamp visualions ? Anyone with experince or knows if it will work let me know.
    Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to...
    Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
    Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
    Replies
    Views
    That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter options, thouse are only existing in library view. In MP2 I watched SBS 3D movies. Important ist just the TV supports it, because MP2 send them of course in splitted screen and the TV needs to merge them. I...
    That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter...
    Hi there - just registered and I have some basic questions on how to MediaPortal provides similar experience for Movies, Music and...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Scripts help DE
    Hi all. Just installed MPTag 3.1.8 released 2017.8.31 on a W10 PC. Noticed that the default scripts are not working. Any help would be appreciated I wanted to modify any of the existing script (or create new) to copy "Album Artist" info into the "Artist" column Thank you.
    Hi all. Just installed MPTag 3.1.8 released 2017.8.31 on a W10 PC. Noticed that the default scripts are not working. Any help...
    Hi all. Just installed MPTag 3.1.8 released 2017.8.31 on a W10 PC. Noticed that the default scripts are not working. Any help...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom