How to use multiline fadelabel (1 Viewer)

narsor

Portal Member
August 28, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I am trying to use a multiline fadelabel, I am formatting the label with "\r", "\r\n" for line ends with no luck. I will be glad if someone can hint me for the solution

narsor

Portal Member
August 28, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Using a label instead of a fadelabel works with "\r\n" in Label attribute, label can display multiline strings, but how to do it in fadelabel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom