HTPC Case (1 Viewer)

Tommi44

Portal Member
November 13, 2006
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hello,

I am searching for a HTPC case.
Does anybody know a good case that isn't very expensive.
It shouldn't cost more than 80EUR.

Thanks in advance

Tommi

onkl

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
Wageningen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
That depends. Do you want a case which is in full sight, with the rest of your AV rack or are you just lookin for a silent case to hide away behind something. (In the second case, you might consider Antec Sonata, suited me well). Do you want a flashy screen, do you like modern vs. classic looks... Etc (aka little bit more info please)

papas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Nicosia
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    like the previous poster said i dont think someone can "suggest" you a case

everyone has a different style, different needs, different views on whats nice or ugly but for your price range i would suggest tho the antec nsk 2400 case
    its the only case that comes in mind in that price range
    http://www.antec.com/uk/productDetails.php?ProdID=00241

its an matx case, it sells around 90 usd

Tommi44

Portal Member
    November 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    The design of the case is not so important for me. I just need a case that is not to big and that is not so expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
    And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
    I'm about to do a Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade on a disk that has 2 partitions. The second partition holds all the recorded tv files so...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
    I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom