Hulu Desktop (1 Viewer)

AVsalsa

Portal Member
January 16, 2010
How do I go about setting an ID number and put it in my skins cofig?

DreadFury

Portal Pro
June 28, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
The ID number can be set inside the multishortcut plugin config.
Setting it to your skin depends on what skin you are using.

check out your skins documentation or forum section for info about the skin.
It should be pretty simple and usually involves selecting multishortcut from the list of plugins and then manually setting the ID to match the one you selected for hulu.

good luck.

Davenrothz

February 17, 2010
Home Country
Adobe 10.1 really helped boost my Flash performance by 50% to 100% in total render, and I have a cruddy onboard geforce 9400 integrated video + Intel 2.2 or 2.4 GHz proc.

I do have a question about Hulu Desktop + MCE remote. I can't get the pause or stop button to pause or stop video in Hulu Desktop. The navigation buttons & back button work just fine.

I'm using Win7MC. Any info is appreciated :D

DreadFury

Portal Pro
June 28, 2009
Home Country
I use IRSS to program my buttons for hulu desktop.

My directional arrows work, stop, play, pause, volume, and even an exit button mapped to the 'Green Button'.

winterescape

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Adobe 10.1 really helped boost my Flash performance by 50% to 100% in total render, and I have a cruddy onboard geforce 9400 integrated video + Intel 2.2 or 2.4 GHz proc.

Just curious, what version of the nvidia drivers do you run and how is the TV connected?

I thought I would post the hover_hulu.png that I use, anyone have a better one or know how to make the black transparent??

Attachments

• hover_hulu.png
      hover_hulu.png
      238.3 KB

Davenrothz

February 17, 2010
    Home Country
    I use IRSS to program my buttons for hulu desktop.

My directional arrows work, stop, play, pause, volume, and even an exit button mapped to the 'Green Button'.
    Ohhhh... Where would one get this "IRSS" program? That would be beautiful. Is it IR Server Suite that I see on this site?

Just curious, what version of the nvidia drivers do you run and how is the TV connected?
    I downloaded the latest version from nvidia's website, so whatever that version is.
    The TV is connected via a DVI --> HDMI cable. I have an HDMI male/male cable on the way via mail since my HTPC has an HDMI output.

garry

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2005
    California
    Home Country

Davenrothz

February 17, 2010
    Home Country
    I ended up just using my MCE remote. I didn't realize that you don't use the pause, stop, rewind, etc buttons, you only use the OK + direction pad buttons to do all of the above. It works just fine for me currently.

garry

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2005
    California
    Home Country
    I found out my MCE remote wouldn't do anything in Hulu Desktop because I had deleted the CodeSetNumX registry entries for the remote. If I add them back it works but breaks part of my MP/IRSS setup (volume controls that bast to an AV receiver).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom