IMDb+ Plugin 2.0.0.281 with IMDb+ Scraper v4.9.41 (3 Viewers)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I enabled it, bit I guess I had to restart for the setting to stick

That's weird, never have to do that myself, just verify that little green 'bug' icon shows.

nimrodel50

Portal Pro
    February 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi, I have the latest version installed and the spanish genere traslation is traslating all the generes of the new movies to música and also the ú is not sowing right. I guess might be a problem with the script.

Thanks for your good work.

Should be fixed now, as for the "ú not showing right", let me know if that still happens.
    Thanks, now the generes are working good, but still remain some caracters wrong for example "Acción" that is showing wrong.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @RoChess - 2nd go, hopefully this gives you all you need.

Nope, that is just MediaPortal debug log stuff, I need the MovPic scraper-debug mode to see what IMDb+ is doing in high detail.

So you sure that little 'green' bug icon
    FAQ.MovingPictures.1f_Scraper.Debug.Enabled.png
    is visible for you inside the scraper-script overview dialog? If it is, then there is something wrong with your MovPic or a new bug.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Scraper script v4.8.3 released

- The UTF-8 format on the scraper-script got lost somewhere

This should fix the genre translation problem that was producing weird characters.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @RoChess - 2nd go, hopefully this gives you all you need.

Nope, that is just MediaPortal debug log stuff, I need the MovPic scraper-debug mode to see what IMDb+ is doing in high detail.

So you sure that little 'green' bug icon
    FAQ.MovingPictures.1f_Scraper.Debug.Enabled.png
    is visible for you inside the scraper-script overview dialog? If it is, then there is something wrong with your MovPic or a new bug.

Yeah scraper debug was definitely enabled, I even enabled it, closed MP Config, reopened MP Config, Confirmed Debug mode still enabled, and then generated an import with MP Config. Does debug mode only work when you import via mediaportal rather than mediaportal config?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Does debug mode only work when you import via mediaportal rather than mediaportal config?

I do it all the time, it works either way. Granted I never launch MovPic config via MePo config and use a shortcut to launch it directly, but that makes no difference.

Just did it myself and the result is a 370kB movingpictures.log file as per: http://paste2.org/t6vwLOGJ (important note, I deleted all log files before I did the import)

All those "Debug [ ScraperNode]: " entries are missing from yours. Actually that might explain it, do you not have MediaPortal log mode verbosity enabled? I guess that part got changed, because it was never needed before and scraper-debug mode would stand on its own, but the prefix of 'Debug' gives it away that it needs MePo debug mode enabled as well.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Scraper script v4.8.4 released

- Adjusted RegExp to fix long summary (and repair versioning mishap on previous commit)

@kiwijunglist, try that one please, in reproducing your problem I was using the wrong test movie cases that worked fine, and inside Expresso history it shows I misinterpreted the regular expression results on your movie. What happens is that it finds the long summary, but on this specific movie it finds a NULL match as well. And MovPic went with the NULL one. I ensured that the NULL one is not found when the text "This plot synopsis is empty" is found. But I can not test it inside MovPic right now. So please do and report back please.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi

I re-verified debug mode scraper was enabled in MP Config->Plugins->Moving Pics.

I checked IMDB+ scraper script was 4.8.4

I started MP Client in debug mode using watch dog.

I found 3 movies in moving pictures with truncated summaries (there are more, but I just selected 3 movies)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082464/?ref_=sr_1
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0453446/?ref_=sr_1
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0841922/

I then sent them all back to the importer using the MP GUI.

After re-importing, all 3 movies still had truncated summaries.

I closed MP and watchdog generated a new log file package.

Here is the movingpictures.log file, Unfortunately It looks very similar to the other log files.

Strangely enough I do have some movies with summaries that are longer than these truncated summaries.[DOUBLEPOST=1365479090][/DOUBLEPOST]PS. Personally this is not really much of an issue for me, it's just something I noticed and thought, Huh? That's strange.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom