IMON IRSS Version (no official version) (2 Viewers)

D

Doodle

Should this plugin provide support for the imon-display? I'am sorry if this is a stupid question, but I first saw the IRSS-plugin yesterday and installed it and so far I am not really into it.

Before I installet the IRSS, the display worked fine with the minidisplay-plugin.
Unfortunately, I also updated the Imon-Software at the same time, so I don't know if it is because of this, or the IRSS.

Any help?

Henric-a

Portal Pro
November 11, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
no for the imon display minidisplay in MP is corresponding
cant get my imon display to work. Not with minidisplay plugin in MP and also not with this method. I've tried the whole day only method my display will work is to install original imon Software. But that one doesnt work with MP right? Im sooo frustratetd.
Meanwhile im hating MP and all its stuff.

Maybe someone could help me.

Thats the things i've tried

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...rial-imon-lcd-fernbedienung-einrichten-73813/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...nd-tv-server-90/fix-imon-vfds-solution-59133/

Henric

Henric-a

Portal Pro
November 11, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Okay, my problem with my vfd is solved, seems you have to use the imon version 7.20. I've tested it several times now.

Another question, how can i add title/folder while listining music. I guess it shuld be the button bookmark but it wont work. Typing the key y on my keyborad adds the folder.

Thanks a lot
Henric

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I also had a lot of problems when i used imon version other than 7.2, although currently i'm using 7.78 and it seems to be working ok.

Henric-a

Portal Pro
    November 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I read here for a while and tried to get my Imond Pad and Minidisplay working on my HTPC. Finally i was sucessful but only with disableing the imon software and using IRSS.

Now i found in the german part of this forum a solution to use the imon software with the imon pad and the minidisplayplugin. So it should be possible to use the features of the imon software when starting the htpc and then when MP gets startet u will also get the information.
    To get this you have to map the imon pad as the MCE.

So, do you all not know about this or why are you using this configuration with irss?

Here is the german thread to.

I will test this on weekend but some others are running this right now

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-harmony-fb-verzoegerte-tastenreaktion-76478/

Henric

taalas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I actually use an IMON Pad with MiniDisplay using the Official IRSS Version (not this modified one), without any problems...

Why use IMON Manager and an MCE mapping if IRSS works out of the box?

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: IMON IRSS Version (no official version)

IRSS is a lot faster than original Imon Soft. Also it is a lot more configurable.

Henric-a

Portal Pro
    November 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I actually use an IMON Pad with MiniDisplay using the Official IRSS Version (not this modified one), without any problems...

Why use IMON Manager and an MCE mapping if IRSS works out of the box?

Cuz i couldt use the imon features like rss feeds, weather and so on in my vfd when starting the htpc AND quite more important there is a problem with my all in one remote Logitech Harmony which shouldnt be with the mce configuration.

Henric

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom