IMON IRSS Version (no official version) (1 Viewer)

Mikeyy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Is there info what to do and how to install software?
    I installed, checked iMON and it's not working. When I shutdown IRSS and turn on iMON original software it works.

Should this work Out Of Box?

When I press button to switch mouse/keyboard controls I can use mouse with remote controll and left/right mouse buttons, but not any other key. When I switch to keyboard I cannot do anything.
    Do I need to configure something for it to work since I've gone trought all options that I could find and still nothing.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: IMON IRSS Version (no official version)

new version OUT!! Fixes some bugs with HID and integrates a lot of official fixes. Now this build also supports some new imon devices.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Source is normal IRSS. Differences are supporting all Imon buttons instead of only abstract map and full support for Imon HID devices.

daveyboy

Portal Member
    March 15, 2005
    Reading, England
    Hi Disaster,

I'd like to try your version of IRSS, as I have an issue with the ENTER key on my new iMon remote (I think I am getting double presses because I need to have "Enable Keyboard Input" checked).

Your version doesn't recognize my iMon device though. Belcom was able to produce a new version of the iMon USB receivers dll, based on the information I posted here:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...65/imon-support-66786/index29.html#post614932

I would be very grateful if you could do the same, so I can try your version.

Many thanks.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

daveyboy
    i can do this but i need the patch from belcom or he must submit his changes to svn. You must talk to him first.

daveyboy

Portal Member
    March 15, 2005
    Reading, England
    @disaster:

I did a bit of playing around myself, and I think it's as simple as adding "Vid_15c2&Pid_0045" to the SupportedDevices_HID array in Imon USB Receivers.cs - I made this change myself and was able to create a working DLL. I'll ask belcom if he plans to submit his change though.

Cheers.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    hi,
    i have modified Mpcontrolplugin xml for addon functionnaltity to remote and corrected minor bug ...

Mpcontrol plugin - C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\InputDeviceMappings
    imon remote corrigé - C:\ProgramData\IR Server Suite\MP Control Plugin\Remote Presets

for you what is Bookmark ?

this version is not final - for MP 1.1 RC2

@Disaster : Where i found id Code ?

<button name="MyDVD" code="215">
    <action layer="0" condition="PLAYER" conproperty="DVD" command="ACTION" cmdproperty="90" sound="click.wav" />
    <action layer="0" condition="*" conproperty="-1" command="WINDOW" cmdproperty="3001" sound="click.wav" />
    </button>

cmdproperty in keymap.xml ? it's right ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom