iMon Pad Remote configuration (1 Viewer)

craigolio1

December 18, 2008
Hey everybody. I'm just getting into this. Where can I find that file so i can get my iMON remote working?

Thanks, Craig

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hey everybody. I'm just getting into this. Where can I find that file so i can get my iMON remote working?

Thanks, Craig

Is this what you were after? If you install the "My keys" plugin it will also allow you to use the colour buttons eg My Movies, My Music etc.....

Cheers,
Colin

craigolio1

December 18, 2008
I didn't know that one existed. But now that i do I will use it and thanks so much for posting it. What I'm looking for is an IMO file (I think) that maps all the button in the iMON to work media portal. While I haven't tried (I still have to install MP - just gathering everything and researching) I understand i can go in and do all the mapping myself. However one of the previous posters had mentioned they would post the file which would save me the time.

Thanks for the reply.

Craig

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I didn't know that one existed. But now that i do I will use it and thanks so much for posting it. What I'm looking for is an IMO file (I think) that maps all the button in the iMON to work media portal. While I haven't tried (I still have to install MP - just gathering everything and researching) I understand i can go in and do all the mapping myself. However one of the previous posters had mentioned they would post the file which would save me the time.

Thanks for the reply.

Craig

My attached rar file in my last post contains the .imo file you are asking for ;0)

The forum didn't let me attach a .imo file and so I had to zip it in a rar file. Just use winrar to unzip the file.....

etheesdad

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2008
    Adelaide
    thanks Jayrock

Ive done that. I have the newer firmware which doesnt have 'plugin' option. Seems to be a bit of a dead end in the threads. Also, I cant read German, and so am not able to decypher whether or not the deutsch threads have found a solution to this problem, so thought Id post here in case anyone has a fix....

D

dm15644

Actually I haven't installed the full iMON software, just the dll's, as the iMON manager did strange things. Maybe worth giving that a try.

/jayrock

fontaine

Portal Member
    October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi Guys,

Do any of you find that with the iMon pad the left and right function is very sensitive? ie when browsing up and down a list in mediaportal its very easy to accidentally press left or right and therefore select the wrong part of the screen and move off the list you were scrolling down?

Is there anyway to change the sensitivity of the up/down/left/right pad function?

Cheers,
    Colin

To desensitive the direction pad you need to open your remote and make a slightly bigger hole in the pad for the joystick, works perfect for me.

Best,
    Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom