Import .ts file not working (1 Viewer)

rhartinger

Portal Pro
May 28, 2008
Hi,

I have a ts file and renamed it in mpg. TV Series found it. When I want to import a failure aborts the import

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    21.1 KB

STuNZ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 25, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

I have a ts file and renamed it in mpg. TV Series found it. When I want to import a failure aborts the import

Not sure what the failure is sorry, but why rename the TS file. I just import them directly without renaming them which works well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok, good it helped. Idially server and client should always have the same version, which doesn't mean different versions can never work. But could be also, that you tried to install the right server version and the installation was not completed and corrupted as @Brownard realized missing files.
    Ok, good it helped. Idially server and client should always have the same version, which doesn't mean different versions can never...
    I have set up a server/client environment and imported media which are on the server. Films and series imported OK but not all...
    Replies
    Views
    If this has been addressed, then please remove it, but I didn't find it listed. I have found several times during import that the importer generates multiple Seasons. For instance, an import of Start Trek - The Next Generation based on fresh data generated by DVDFab and then tMM will produce Season 1 (1 Episode) and Season 1 (24...
    If this has been addressed, then please remove it, but I didn't find it listed. I have found several times during import that the...
    If this has been addressed, then please remove it, but I didn't find it listed. I have found several times during import that the...
    Replies
    Views
    Side effect of weird characters in URLs. As you could see the "space" got converted to %20 in the URL, but the / would have been used as-is and then freaks the system out as if you were trying to go to sub-folder or it gets filtered out. Forward-slash is %2F, but TheTVdB has no support for this and removes the character, turning...
    Side effect of weird characters in URLs. As you could see the "space" got converted to %20 in the URL, but the / would have been...
    The show "20/20" has never imported itself correctly into my DB but in the past, I was able to search for "20" and find it as an...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
    So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
    Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom