offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Nice work!
    Right away from memory: "IMDB" and iTunes Trailers have the details pages.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Right away from memory: "IMDB" and iTunes Trailers have the details pages.
    Both pages are shown with green circle in OV setting. I added all sites and have only the option "remove site", when selecting one of both in settings.
    However in OV they never appear in my list. Do I miss something?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm sounds like something is not working correctly. Maybe the required dlls were not loaded. Can you do the automatic update from the settings screen. And attach the logs if that still doesn't work?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm sounds like something is not working correctly. Maybe the required dlls were not loaded. Can you do the automatic update from the settings screen. And attach the logs if that still doesn't work?
    You're right. The logs said this during hte time I applied the update:
    [2016-10-16 14:40:38,006] [5003 ] [Thread14 ] [INFO ] - [OnlineVideos] Looking for SiteUtils and Hosters in OnlineVideos.Sites.apondman.dll [Version: 2.0.5357.24329, Compiled: 2014-09-01 15:30:59]
    [2016-10-16 14:40:38,016] [5013 ] [Thread14 ] [WARN ] - [OnlineVideos] Error loading SiteUtils and Hosters: Der Typ "OnlineVideos.IChoice" in der Assembly "OnlineVideos, Version=2.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" konnte nicht geladen werden.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Alright, I have updated the DLL on the server (by updating the itunes Trailers site) so it should work now, if you manually do the auto-update in MP2 again.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Alright, I have updated the DLL on the server (by updating the itunes Trailers site) so it should work now, if you manually do the auto-update in MP2 again.
    Now I see the pages and the details. Just one remark. I can not start any trailer from "Itunes Trailers". It always says:
    upload_2016-10-16_15-48-33.png

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In MP1 I could start some Trailers I just tested, so I guess this is some bug with the MP2 implementation. Will have to debug what the problem is ;)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In MP1 I could start some Trailers I just tested, so I guess this is some bug with the MP2 implementation. Will have to debug what the problem is ;)
    If you are going to debug and touch the MP2 implementation another remark :whistle::D

Some flags are missing. I guess we don't have too many people speaking "Africaans", but from US we have many users.
    Not sure, from where you got your flags, otherwise I could also add the missing ones (At least the US one).
    upload_2016-10-16_16-8-18.png

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I added the flags on demand when sites for the respective languages appeared :) First time to see English (USA) in the list - It's from the Amazon Prime (US) site that morpheus did.
    Will check my icons - should have those as well here.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @ge2301 Movie25 is using details view, just wondering when you do your testing you could check that site and let me know if I need to make any changes to the site to make it consistent with the other sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom