[Finished] Improvements to Live TV playback rate matching - for testing (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First test were pretty good but today I had visible stops and desync.

Is it better or worse than the standard MP 1.11 TsReader.ax ?

I can see in the TsReader.log that it runs very low on audio data in a few places, which might account for the 'stops' (or the 'stops' might be caused by something else which is also affecting TsReader - I can't tell).

I thought about what you said with the little data and then these post came to my mind: (about my other client)
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dropouts-when-watching-hd-tv.127679/#post-1101343
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dropouts-when-watching-hd-tv.127679/page-7#post-1107136

Maybe the odd thing here is indeed my server?!

Palm_Maniac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2005
    Gießen, Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

since yesterday I have the new TSReader run under MP1.11 for testing. Unfortunately, it does not look good. Even with the new test version, there is stuttering when the data rate drops sharply. I have found the more the sudden difference in the data rate, the more extreme the stutterer. Even with the new version TSReader. I have run the LAV codec with A / V sync and it is also used.

From the last test series of TSReader, version "NoStopMod70" runs to 95% perfect. This version does not cause the "stutterer" on any of my clients.

What can I do to help you resolve the problem? Which logs are needed, what can I test?

dvgeek

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2013
    SF Bay Area, California
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @Owlsroost - Thanks for the latest TsReader.ax for MP1.11 - works great!

I did a fresh build of W81ProWMC 64bit edition and installed MP1.11 and replaced the TsReader.ax with the one from this thread. Works great - no issues.
    And yes with the CoreCCP plug-in.

Thanks again!

Palm_Maniac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2005
    Gießen, Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

here are all the log files. I hope it can be seen something. I have looked around last night on various TV channels, scattered short stutterers have occurred in picture and sound. I will post more logs when they occur at a different location or violent.

PS: sorry for the English, it is Google Translate English. :)

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Palm_Maniac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2005
    Gießen, Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

with UNC Path, it is still the same. In addition, there is now also occasionally to pixelation in the lower part of the image. Because of pixelation I used no UNC paths before. On the server itself everything runs correctly. All recordings are intact.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom