Indigo (1 Viewer)

rickyman

Portal Pro
February 5, 2008
i want to know if i can change the resolution to 1360 x 768 from 1366 x 768. if i can change it, do i change the size on resolution.xml.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Actually there are other places that will need changing - some images are defined in other xmls. Best is to do a mass string replacement with something like PowerGREP, replacing 1366 with 1360 ;)

RobinE

Portal Member
    December 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is it posible to make the news reading screen in the my news plugin something bigger. This would make reading easier.
    Thanks

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    what is PowerGREP?
    PowerGREP is a powerful Windows grep tool. Quickly search through large numbers of files on your PC or network, including text and binary files, compressed archives, MS Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PDF files, etc.
    Is it posible to make the news reading screen in the my news plugin something bigger. This would make reading easier.
    Thanks
    I'll look into it ;)

rickyman

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2008
    i am wondering why when i go to TVseries or MyVideo section, i look at the bottom of the screen, the words & numbers are over-lapping and/or squished.

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    i am wondering why when i go to TVseries or MyVideo section, i look at the bottom of the screen, the words & numbers are over-lapping and/or squished.

Cause you are not using the resolution suited for this skin. 1366x768...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom