Integration of MPC-HC subtitle's engine (1 Viewer)

cpp2005

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2006
    cpp2005: can you somehow hook into that slider in the skin and get the delay value from there?
    I think it exists only in the skin, I can only change it if it can be triggered somehow.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Anyone of you compile-o-pros feel like putting up a bin release based on the latest public SVN 21720? Sure would appreciate it.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Link should work now.Files are not tested yet but it should work fine,even if you have problem with "Configuration.exe" crashing MP will still work .

I Updated my previous post with another link

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    no configuration crashes here. Love the new default AR handling together with smart zoom in 21720 :)

edit: well, configuration doesn't seem to work as it should. I keep getting crashes when I'm about to do an import in the tv-series configuration. (this is now solved by updating to a svn of tv-series. the "stable release" is not that stable with 21720.)

ronzelver

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 13, 2008
    Sittard
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Anyone of you compile-o-pros feel like putting up a bin release based on the latest public SVN 21720? Sure would appreciate it.

here you go mr. viggo,try this: mpc-hc_subs_bin _svn 21720 _.rar - 2.32MB

Here you can download the file "Configuration.exe" version 21720 ( let me know if this is working) :Configuration.exe _version 1.0.0.21720_.rar - 0.75MB

With this version of Configuration.exe I still get the following error.
    I am using the TV Plugin on this machine, but I also get the same error on my TV Server/Client machine.

Attachments

• Knipsel.JPG
      Knipsel.JPG
      25.6 KB

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm a bit confused now. Are there different packs for those with tv-server and to those without?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom