Integration of MPC-HC subtitle's engine (1 Viewer)

arryo

Portal Pro
July 12, 2008
this plugin workign great. But I have one concern that when I read movie info while watching, the subtitle is still on top layer, it's hard to read the descripton of episode/movie if subtitle is not in the back layer. Would you be able to change that?

Thanks

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I just downloaded the latest version and I must say that it is such an awesome tool, thanks a lot ccp2005!

However I couldn't see anything when I changed the delay of the subtitles anywhere. Is there a possibility to make some small message appear saying something like: "Subtitle delay: -250ms"? That would be awesome!

FIXED: I just had made a mistake while setting up, works like a charm now!

Mind sharing?

I've tried setting up the MCE remote to manage this, but with no luck. In the "mapping" config for the remote I've set the pg up/down to layer "fullscreen" and the action "subs delay plus/minus". It doesn't seem to work.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    this plugin workign great. But I have one concern that when I read movie info while watching, the subtitle is still on top layer, it's hard to read the descripton of episode/movie if subtitle is not in the back layer. Would you be able to change that?

Thanks

Are you sure u are using the latest version,cause this issue was solved right after the first relese?Or maybe i misundertood your problem?

arryo

Portal Pro
    July 12, 2008

Thanks

Are you sure u are using the latest version,cause this issue was solved right after the first relese?Or maybe i misundertood your problem?

Yes, I just downloaded the latest version

And here is the screenshot so you can see what i'm talking about

3307076750_c0e0fe662d_b.jpg

Subtitle was on top of the film description. It would look better if it was in the layer behind that

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    I just downloaded the latest version and I must say that it is such an awesome tool, thanks a lot ccp2005!

However I couldn't see anything when I changed the delay of the subtitles anywhere. Is there a possibility to make some small message appear saying something like: "Subtitle delay: -250ms"? That would be awesome!

FIXED: I just had made a mistake while setting up, works like a charm now!

Mind sharing?

I've tried setting up the MCE remote to manage this, but with no luck. In the "mapping" config for the remote I've set the pg up/down to layer "fullscreen" and the action "subs delay plus/minus". It doesn't seem to work.

Pretoriano said:
    1)First you have to go into the MCE Remote Configuration pannel and click "mapping" button (see Screen 1)

2)click on Microsoft MCE remote -> Channel UP (offcourse u can choose any button u want) -> All Layers and select "Fullscreen Teletext"

3)Now click the "New" button and u will see that a new "No condition" line is created

4)Now select the new created line (for point 2),3) and 4) see Screen 2 )

5)Now on the right u must define Condition and Action (see Screen 3)

Do the same steps for "Channel Down" buttons and u should be ok.

Screen 1 -

Screen 2 -

Screen 3 -

I hope this will help u mate;)

Use the " next" and "previous" buttons (F7-F8) instead of "page up" and "page down " and it should work.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Use the " next" and "previous" buttons (F7-F8) instead of "page up" and "page down " and it should work.

I use this as well and have it connected to a button (2) on my remote. In my case the buttons CH+/CH- dont react during playback of a media file. If I set the same function for the buttons |<< and >>| it works fine. Dont know why this is, but it works now. Maybe this is usefull for you.

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Maybe it's stuttering not drop frames.
    Can you check if you see the same behavior in MPC-HC? It will help to understand if it depends on renderer.

My result. with my 2 reference mkv I've no problem with Mpc-HC. no stuttering.

this is the Mpc-HC filtergraph

the mediaportal filtergraph

yes: I don't know why in media portal MPA decoder decode Ac3 instead ac3filter. ac3filter have pcm check disabled
    but seems MPA decode ac3 filter to pcm . ac3 filter pick pcm as input. however sound work fine.
    ac3filter is the selected ac3 decoder.

cpp2005

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2006
    My result. with my 2 reference mkv I've no problem with Mpc-HC. no stuttering.
    Ok, thanks. It probably means that it can be solved in evr custom presenter code.

arryo said:
    And here is the screenshot so you can see what i'm talking about.
    Is this a plugin that shows this information? How it can be triggered?

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @ mr viggo: I had setup MP so that the F7 and F8 had two functions, as a result they did nothing so I had to remove the old function from these two and assign the subtitle function. Then I added the command in IMON for my Harmony. Works great now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom