Integration of MPC-HC subtitle's engine (2 Viewers)

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    My result. with my 2 reference mkv I've no problem with Mpc-HC. no stuttering.
    Ok, thanks. It probably means that it can be solved in evr custom presenter code.

arryo said:
    And here is the screenshot so you can see what i'm talking about.
    Is this a plugin that shows this information? How it can be triggered?

Yes. I launch the mpc -hc as exnternal player into Media Portal on the same tv/monitor.
    So probably the MP's evr custom renderer and its secondary pin never been used for a real
    overlapped image. maybe the dropped frames in the messages is not correct. is it possibile?

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    yes: I don't know why in media portal MPA decoder decode Ac3 instead ac3filter. ac3filter have pcm check disabled
    but seems MPA decode ac3 filter to pcm . ac3 filter pick pcm as input. however sound work fine.
    ac3filter is the selected ac3 decoder.

What i did was set up MPA decoder as the default audio decoder and put AC3Filter in the post-processing list. This way if AC3Filter can handle the audio, MPA is left out but when AC3Filter can't handle the audio MPA is put in between.

arryo

Portal Pro
    July 12, 2008
    Is this a plugin that shows this information? How it can be triggered?

It's just on-screen display during video playback, you have to turn on Show Special Mouse COntrols in Media Portal COnfiguration / General and hover your mouse to the top or the bottom

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    As said before, I strongly suggest to reduce the subtitle delay steps. 100ms/200ms/300ms etc. would be better that 250ms/500ms/700ms, since 100ms is quite something in subtitle talk.
    Nevermind, just found that this is already possible :p

Making them configurable like the skip steps in video's would be ideal.

lelic

October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    There was an SNV 21793. Will be MPC-HC subtitle's engine for this SNV? Thankful in advance:)

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    this plugin workign great. But I have one concern that when I read movie info while watching, the subtitle is still on top layer, it's hard to read the descripton of episode/movie if subtitle is not in the back layer. Would you be able to change that?

Thanks

Are you sure u are using the latest version,cause this issue was solved right after the first relese?Or maybe i misundertood your problem?

Yes, I just downloaded the latest version

And here is the screenshot so you can see what i'm talking about

3307076750_c0e0fe662d_b.jpg

Subtitle was on top of the film description. It would look better if it was in the layer behind that

I'm experiencing this too. Latest SVN, latest compiled binaries.
    Not that this is very annoying, but I don't think it's supposed to happen.

Monchi

Portal Pro
    January 7, 2008
    hi,
    i'm runnig the current finalversion (1.0) of mediaportal. i dont want to mess my system up by installing the lastest snapshot.
    will this patch be included in mediaportal version 1.0.1, or later?

akajester

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    hi,
    i'm runnig the current finalversion (1.0) of mediaportal. i dont want to mess my system up by installing the lastest snapshot.
    will this patch be included in mediaportal version 1.0.1, or later?

I heard it would be in 1.0.2, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

zeebee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    Thanks for bringing back the color selector. But the colors are wrong when choosing in Config. If i select yellow this is written in the config:
    Code:
    <entry name="color">ffff00</entry>
    This is yellow according to html colors, but it is kind of blue in mediaportal. This (the kind of blue html code) equals yellow in MediaPortal:
    Code:
    <entry name="color">ff00ffff</entry>

Any clues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom