Integration of MPC-HC subtitle's engine (1 Viewer)

cpp2005

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2006
    As I remember it's not haali but internal MPC splitter that is needed. The engine that is integrated to MP already supports such subtitles, but there is no splitter that delivers them.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    As I remember it's not haali but internal MPC splitter that is needed. The engine that is integrated to MP already supports such subtitles, but there is no splitter that delivers them.

As i wrote before, MPC-HC player (1.3.1342.0) will not display these subtitles too (using internall/external MKV splitter).

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I can't test this right now but I'm 100% sure that I tested this last week and I where able to show the subs of a newly ripped blu-ray .m2ts file in mpc-hc.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I can't test this right now but I'm 100% sure that I tested this last week and I where able to show the subs of a newly ripped blu-ray .m2ts file in mpc-hc.

I'm pretty sure that it has been working at least on some stage as I personally have ported some of that code to some local experiment and it was able to decode PGS.

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    How can i customize a specific folder for MPC-HC to look in for subtitles!?
    So that it both look in the current playing video's folder and a specific folder with a specific path!?

-Manfred-

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Comma separated list and supports relative paths also. Can't be that hard?

Attachments

• sub.jpg
      sub.jpg
      102 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom