Intelligent Frame Correction - PlugIn (1 Viewer)

sidermay

Portal Member
May 11, 2010
it adjusts always when tiny distinction is detected....maybe good to exclude these tinnies :)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I've just installed 2.0... but I can't manage to find a good config... I'm using 0.9.5.3 with no problems (smooth cropping it's great!), but this version is too much "nervous" o sensible, and it's cropping every few seconds... It would be perfect a wiki update with new options... And... what's 16:9 letterbox? I don't know if I'm talking about the same as sidermay, but I've tried to increase stabilizer to 50, no luck...

Thanks.

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you are fine with the previous version, then you could stick with it.

Watch TV or Video, when this behavior occurs a few times ("nervous" cropping) stop TV/Video and send me your MediaPortal.log (Debug/verbose logging should be enabled before as well)

chielmi

Portal Member
    September 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I really like the IFC plugin!

I have been using it for 2 weeks now. Most of the times the plugin works excellent! Only sometimes (about 1 out of 10 times) I also have the nervous cropping or wrong cropping (some centimeters of the lower part of the screen are cropped, most of the times this is corrected after a couple of minutes).
    For this wrong cropping I probably have to tweak some settings, but I still haven't found the perfect setting ;)

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I really like the IFC plugin!

I have been using it for 2 weeks now. Most of the times the plugin works excellent! Only sometimes (about 1 out of 10 times) I also have the nervous cropping or wrong cropping (some centimeters of the lower part of the screen are cropped, most of the times this is corrected after a couple of minutes).
    For this wrong cropping I probably have to tweak some settings, but I still haven't found the perfect setting ;)

I'm working on a better cropping behavior, the wrong cropping should be fixed with the next version....so stay tuned^^

Mike Lowrey

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Intelligent Frame Correction - PlugIn

If all this correction is done on your server it's irrelevant which client do you use...
    Currently all the advantages of the plug in are only for MP Client user, but if you use a Webinterface, a TV Desktop client ,XBMC or what ever you have to implement the same features in these clients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom