iPhone interface for MediaPortal (iPiMP) - original thread (now closed) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I uploaded this morning, you just have to wait for the upload to be authorised. It shouldn't be too long.

pleibling

Portal Pro
October 10, 2006
hi, i use mediaportal tvserver on small business server 2008 (base ist windows 2008 x64) - can i use ipimp with the iis (7, 64 bit)? or is it recomended to use with the apache?

can i use an preinstalled apache (the trendmicro virusprotection brings an own apache with, can i use them)?

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
hi, i use mediaportal tvserver on small business server 2008 (base ist windows 2008 x64) - can i use ipimp with the iis (7, 64 bit)? or is it recomended to use with the apache?

can i use an preinstalled apache (the trendmicro virusprotection brings an own apache with, can i use them)?

Yes - either. There are some instructions in the install manual. I run my tests on IIS7.5 in Windows 7 x64.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is it possible to have a Shortcut / app on a jailbreaked iphone / ipod - which simply launches safari with the specific url?

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    wonderful - sorry did'nt know that... :-(

are there any special port forwardings needed to be able to play the video from outside the local lan?

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    If you can access iPiMP from outside your LAN then the streamed recordings should work also.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mhm everything works fine from inside LAN - but the recordings do not work from outside...

from outside the LAN i see first the preview png and then i see an arrow with a cross

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom