iPhone interface for MediaPortal (iPiMP) - original thread (now closed) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilUK

Portal Member
March 27, 2010
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: iPhone interface for MediaPortal (iPiMP) - 4.2.0

Line 145 is looking for STREAMPATH in you web.config. Can you confirm that's there ( it's on line 7 I think).

Yep it's there, G:\videos\mp4

Phil

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country

This looks like an awesome plugin for me to use wich a PSP with WIFI capabilities. I installed the plugin, and its running on the default port 80. When i try to connect with a webbrowser on my Nokia e60 or on my PSP i just get a blackscreen. When I try to connect through IE explorer I get a partial of the described login screen. Is this plugin solely meant for the iphone or should i be able to remote control MP with any webbrowser? If so, do you have any idea what can cause the black screen? the plugin is installed correctly and listening for login.
Cheers!

This will work with ant webkit based browser.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand

Hey cheezey.... Loving this plug-in, real wow factor... Having a few issues though and wondering what you need log wise..

When trying to access Moving Pictures, I get a crash... Maybe I'm not using the installer that is designed for 1.1RC1, could you provide me with this link... If this is not the reason for my crash, what logs do you require...

Also, any plans for 4TR support, sure you have been asked about this all ready, so sorry if it's a bit repetitive.. Any way, amazing work man!!!

Take that back, I did install the right one. So yeah, getting crashes when trying to access Moving Pictures..

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country

Hey cheezey.... Loving this plug-in, real wow factor... Having a few issues though and wondering what you need log wise..

When trying to access Moving Pictures, I get a crash... Maybe I'm not using the installer that is designed for 1.1RC1, could you provide me with this link... If this is not the reason for my crash, what logs do you require...

Also, any plans for 4TR support, sure you have been asked about this all ready, so sorry if it's a bit repetitive.. Any way, amazing work man!!!

Take that back, I did install the right one. So yeah, getting crashes when trying to access Moving Pictures..

Try this for your Moving Pictures problem. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-ipimp-4-2-0-a-46556/index129.html#post597725

As for 4TR - sorry no plans for that at the moment, the list of feature requests is verrrrrrrrrrrrry long, and iPiMP is a one man dev team. ;)

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand

Hey cheezey, have discovered what I believe to be comparability issues with the MPClientController.dll and MP1.1RC1.

It seems when running my MPConfig becomes corrupt... For instance when I have this plug-in enabled my FooBar2000 which usually sits in the "External Players" section of the plugins arena will move to the "Window Plugins" section... It also causes hangs inside of MPConfig.. Mediaportal it's self runs fine but the config becomes unusable. I have been able to reproduce this fault flawlessly by renaming the .dll to .old time and time again...

I understand your currently still using 1.02 so I understand this is not so much a priority until 1.1Final comes out. Please if you need any logs or more details, as I would love to continue using this Mod... Thanks...

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country

Hey cheezey, have discovered what I believe to be comparability issues with the MPClientController.dll and MP1.1RC1.

It seems when running my MPConfig becomes corrupt... For instance when I have this plug-in enabled my FooBar2000 which usually sits in the "External Players" section of the plugins arena will move to the "Window Plugins" section... It also causes hangs inside of MPConfig.. Mediaportal it's self runs fine but the config becomes unusable. I have been able to reproduce this fault flawlessly by renaming the .dll to .old time and time again...

I understand your currently still using 1.02 so I understand this is not so much a priority until 1.1Final comes out. Please if you need any logs or more details, as I would love to continue using this Mod... Thanks...

Sounds very odd.

Can you confirm you have installed iPiMP Setup 4.2.0.484 for MP 1.1.0 RC1.exe and MPClientController for Moving Pictures 1.0 RC2.zip?

Can you recreate the issue in Configuration and then post the configuration.log and error.log from the MediaPortal logs folder.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand

I'm using the replacement file you gave me to fix the MovingPictures bug... I do not know what version of MP this was compiled to.. Will provide logs soon. Thanks for looking in to this..

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country

The updated MPClientController plugin was compiled against MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 (v1.0.5) and Moving Pictures 1.0 Release Candidate 2 (v1.0.4)

I can recreate this so will have a look into it. Does this affect Foobar2000 functionality in your MP client?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom