iPiMP 5.1.0 is released (1 Viewer)

RaPa

December 15, 2010
Home Country
Estonia Estonia
Hi,

everything works nicely but recordings.

On my MediaPortal Singleseat 1.1.3 I get this:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Website.RecordingsByDateList.RecordingMarkup(Recording recording) in D:\Dev\vs2008\MediaPortal Universal Web Interface\Website\iPhone\Recording\RecordingsByDateList.aspx.vb:line 145 at Website.RecordingsByDateList.DisplayRecordingsByDate(String wa, String period) in D:\Dev\vs2008\MediaPortal Universal Web Interface\Website\iPhone\Recording\RecordingsByDateList.aspx.vb:line 103 at Website.RecordingsByDateList.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Dev\vs2008\MediaPortal Universal Web Interface\Website\iPhone\Recording\RecordingsByDateList.aspx.vb:line 65 at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

This was issue in old forum thread also, but didn't have proper end.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...riginal-thread-now-closed-46556/index133.html

Any ideas? Line 145 refers to Web.config <add key="STREAMPATH" value="C:\Users\Teler\Downloads" />
so thats not it.

Any ideas?

RaPa

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

everything works nicely but recordings.

On my MediaPortal Singleseat 1.1.3 I get this:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Website.RecordingsByDateList.RecordingMarkup(Recording recording) in D:\Dev\vs2008\MediaPortal Universal Web Interface\Website\iPhone\Recording\RecordingsByDateList.aspx.vb:line 145 at Website.RecordingsByDateList.DisplayRecordingsByDate(String wa, String period) in D:\Dev\vs2008\MediaPortal Universal Web Interface\Website\iPhone\Recording\RecordingsByDateList.aspx.vb:line 103 at Website.RecordingsByDateList.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Dev\vs2008\MediaPortal Universal Web Interface\Website\iPhone\Recording\RecordingsByDateList.aspx.vb:line 65 at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

This was issue in old forum thread also, but didn't have proper end.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...riginal-thread-now-closed-46556/index133.html

Any ideas? Line 145 refers to Web.config <add key="STREAMPATH" value="C:\Users\Teler\Downloads" />
so thats not it.

Any ideas?

RaPa

Can you post your c:\program files\ipimp\aspx\web.config

djan2511

Portal Member
October 9, 2009
Hi Cheezey,

First of all, great job, is an excellent piece of work!

I have the following question: when you have 2 IPIMP users connected via 2 different devices and the second IPIMP user tries to stream the same TV channel as the first one already has running then the stream stops on the first user. After refreshing the URL on the first user it starts playing again and you end up with having the same channel streaming on 2 different devices for 2 different users which is great, but the interruption of viewing for the first user is undesireable of course.

Is this something that could be solved in a next release?

webfaxe

Portal Member
May 17, 2010
hi cheezey,

first of all thank you for your plugin! it's great and i've been using it for quite some time. now i installed my server with whs2011 x64 and am running xampp. i installed your plugin, i configured it, i downloaded the mod_smooth_stream you provided, i added it into the proper xampp directory, apache starts like a charm, plugin works... but...
i still get the error 404 when trying to stream live tv or recordings.
url: http://myserver:myport/SmoothStream.isml/SmoothStream.m3u8

Object not found ... ERROR 404 ....

i googled and searched the board, i reinstalled and reconfigured, i restartet the apache and also the server several times but nothing seems to do the trick.

another hint might be that if i try to stream via flash (on a pc and android) i get another error saying

"Manifest not found ./Smoothstream.isml/Manifest"

my install dir is C:\Program Files (x86)\iPiMP

I feel like I am missing something but cannot seem to find out what. Please help!!
If you need specific files or error logs please tell me what you need and I'll provide them. But my guts tell me that I've just overlooked some stupid small thing.
THANK U VERY MUCH!

webfaxe

P.S. please excuse my english, I'm native Austrian speaker

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Could you read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs.

Sounds like the transcoder is failing, the logs should show something.

webfaxe

Portal Member
May 17, 2010
AW: iPiMP 5.1.0 is released

well i got it!! and as i thought it was just a small thing if you are able to think outside the box...

the problem obviously was with the install dir of ipimp. i reinstalled it on another drive and now it works. it seems that the user access control may have prevented ipimp from creating the ism and ismv files (even though this shouldn't happen on a server system) or maybe the fact that the install path has brackets and spaces "Program Files (x86)" or maybe because of the directory renaming ( this directory is actually called "Programme (x86)" with german language package :mad:)

okay, so i will try to find out which one of these is the true reason and will let you know so you might be able to help others with the same issue as well!

b.t.w. what a response time :eek::eek:

thanks!!!!

Berns

Portal Pro
July 27, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,

First of all, Cheezey, thank you for such a wonderful tool! You Rock!!!

I've just installed IPimp.
Server: Windows 7 hompe premium 64 bit SP1 running Mediaportal server 1.1.1.0, wired (the main server for the satellite TV reception, DVD and music library)
Client 1: Vista SP2 32 bit running Mediaportal client 1.1.3.0, connected via WiFi
Client 2: Windows 7 home premium 64 bit SP1 running Mediaporal client 1.1.3.0, connected via WiFi
Client 3: Windows 7 home premium 32 bit SP1 running mediaportal client 1.1.1.0, wired (the living room HTPC connected to the TV)
Remote control devices:
- emulated version of Windows Mobile 6.5 running Dorothy browser
- emulated version of Windows Mobile 6.1 running Dorothy browser
- emulated version of Android phone running android 2.3 and google browser (works best)

Right after install:
all fine on Client 1.
Client 2 gives "cannot connect" and Client 3 gives "cannot connec, send WOL"

Actions taken:
1.updated MPCC plugin using this MPEI installer on both clients 2 and 3
2.extracted uWiMPweb.5.1.1.762.zip into <iPiMP install folder>\Aspx\Bin on server
3.extracted uWiMPStrings.zip into <iPiMP install folder>\Aspx\App_GlobalResources on server
all fine on Client 1.
Client 2 gives "cannot connect" and Client 3 gives "cannot connec, send WOL"

Any ideas/suggestions to fix on client 2 and client 3 are welcome.
Note: Client 1 is a portable that I will be able to use until october 5th. It will then be replaced by a W7 64bit machine.

Thanks and best regards,
Bernhard

Berns

Portal Pro
July 27, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
GOOD NEWS!

Yesterday, in just 30 minutes, I've upgraded the server and "client 3" to MP 1.2.0.
(I had to do something for my remote control and was happy to find the updated version of the messenger plugin made for MP 1.2)

Before I want to re-test ipimp on the main client (3), I've done this on client 2 today:
- remove ipimp
- completely remove MP from client
- install mp1.2
- install ipimp beta for MP1.2

On the server installed ipimp beta for 1.2 as well.

First result is positive: I can now remote control the MP client.
(For some reason, it took the server some time to identify the client. )

Will keep you posted.

Berns

Portal Pro
July 27, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,

Just finished install iPimp beta for MP1.2 on the main HTPC (Client 3). Ipimp does not connect after selection in the iPimp interface.
It still says cannot connect, send WOL.

I was wondering:
To have all the functionality of my MCE remote (gyration 3101), I'm using eventghost combined with message plugin (the MP1.2 compatible version).
Would it be possible that the "mp client controller" from iPimp are conflicting with one another

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom