iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta (1 Viewer)

skandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi, with last ipimp build (821), on a Windows 7 machine running Apache 2.2 earlier version I had the same error.
    Installing with the Apache included in the build Live streaming was working ok

Testing and upgrading to Apache 2.2.20 had same problem.

I am using Apache with PHP support, finally I discovered that the problem was with the mod_smooth_streaming.so module. The only that works is the included with the ipimp distribution (not the one included in Apache 2.2.20 distribuition, for example)

If you are experiencing similar problems try to use the mod_smooth_streaming.so module included in Ipimp distribuition.

hehe. ok.

Well. I tried your new config and restarted the ipimp webservice but its still the same. The stream starts though and i can stop it afterwards but i get the:

NOT FOUND
    the requested URL /SmoothStream.isml/SmoothStream.m3u8 was not found on this server

No new entries in the error log :(

Thanks for looking into this :)

regards
    Jacob

r32godzilla

Portal Member
    February 19, 2005
    I'm getting the same smoothstream error as well. I have MP 1.2 RC1 and Ipimp 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta. Can you explain in more detail the steps to resolve the problem? Cheers!

skandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Testing i discovered that if you are using virtualservers in your custom apache server, ipimp must be defined in first place because if not, documentroot for smoothstream is not the correct one
    I'm getting the same smoothstream error as well. I have MP 1.2 RC1 and Ipimp 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta. Can you explain in more detail the steps to resolve the problem? Cheers!

r32godzilla

Portal Member
    February 19, 2005
    Testing i discovered that if you are using virtualservers in your custom apache server, ipimp must be defined in first place because if not, documentroot for smoothstream is not the correct one

Thanks for the reply. I am just using the Apache server and modules that came with Ipimp 5.2.0 installer. Where exactly do I check this virtual server setting? Can you explain in more detail? Cheers :)

skandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    This only applies if you are using mor than one virtualserver in your apache installation, if you are using the apache that comes with ipimp, maybe your error is due to another problem.

I was experiencing problems because I already had apache installed on my system and wanted to merge ipimp server with my actual server. Using virtual servers you can acomplish this, but you need to be careful in the order you define the virtual server.

Thanks for the reply. I am just using the Apache server and modules that came with Ipimp 5.2.0 installer. Where exactly do I check this virtual server setting? Can you explain in more detail? Cheers :)

Hello,

Congratulations for the plugin.

As in Android m3u8 is not supported... I found a workaround. Download Daroon player from market. Start the stream with ipimp. Start Daroon player, go to Streams and add the following URL:
    http://the.host.whereipimpserverisinstalled/SmoothStream.isml/SmoothStream.m3u8

Music and Video streaming... ¿Could be achieved using Mediaportal ipimp plugin?

I read in the post that people where experiencing problems using VLC. VLC is not supporting m3u8 playlist, this is why stops video every few seconds, and starts the video again, as smooth stream is fragmenting video , but VLC can't buffer the next fragment. I read in an external forum that VLC 1.2 maybe will support m3u8.

I was trying to stream to a UPNP television, using Wild Media Server, but as VLC is not supporting m3u8 is not working ok..., but... if I can manage to access the dvb broadcast as ipimp does with ffmpeg, I can configure a transcode in Wild Media Server to achieve that. Could be this possible??

Perls

Portal Member
    September 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've just installed MP 1.2RC on new hardware and unsuccesfully tried to download the installer for iPimp 5.2.0 from google code.
    Only get a message that the file doesn't exist on the server. Anybody that knows anything about this or know about an alternative
    download location?

Regards /Per

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta

When I will get to the "Now Playing" on the Webinterface, Mediaportal is closing with this message : "Mediaportal muss beendet werden"

I have Mediaportal 1.2. RC

bhengeveld

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    is there a new install file for MP 1.20 final?

i upgraded from 1.20 beta to RC then to final and i just noticed that iPiMP is not longer in the list of tv server plugins

ah.. ok well i can no longer see the options now but i can log in via lan, just not from my iphone via the new router i got today and i forget all the settings grrr

i dont know the start port or end port for my router to allow incoming connections from the internet .. sigh i hate changing routers

PS: if there was uPNP support i could find the port on my router that id need to type in on my iphone .. i just dont know what it is

ALSO: i have another web server on my pc and it works just fine with this new router with uPNP support for that

witjojo

Portal Member
    September 7, 2008
    Is there a new install file for MP 1.20 final?

I upgraded from MP 1.1.3 to MP 1.2 final. I also deinstalled iPiMP 5.1.0.755 an installed iPiMP 5.2.0.821 for MP 1.2.0 Beta.
    Now wehen i want to stream Live TV (now play) the Mediaportal crash.
    Has anyone a sollution for me?

This is my error.log:

2011-09-22 22:21:50.945833 [ERROR][(13)]: MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    2011-09-22 22:21:50.949833 [ERROR][(13)]: Exception :System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Die Datei oder Assembly "FanartHandler, Version=2.2.4.500, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
    Dateiname: "FanartHandler, Version=2.2.4.500, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
    bei MPClientController.MPClientController.NowPlaying.GetNowPlaying(Boolean isMovingPicturesPresent, Boolean isTVSeriesPresent, Boolean isFanartHandlerPresent)
    bei MPClientController.MPClientController.ClientPlugin.GetResults(MPClientRequest request)
    bei MPClientController.MPClientController.ClientPlugin.HTTPPostInputReceived()
    bei MPClientController.MPClientController.ClientPlugin.DoHTTPListen()
    bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

WRN: Protokollierung der Assemblybindung ist AUS.
    Sie können die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler aktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) auf 1 festlegen.
    Hinweis: Die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler führt zu einer gewissen Leistungseinbuße.
    Sie können dieses Feature deaktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] entfernen.

2011-09-22 22:21:50.950833 [ERROR][(13)]: Exception :Die Datei oder Assembly "FanartHandler, Version=2.2.4.500, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
    2011-09-22 22:21:50.951833 [ERROR][(13)]: site :confused:ystem.String GetNowPlaying(Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
    2011-09-22 22:21:50.952833 [ERROR][(13)]: source :MPClientController
    2011-09-22 22:21:50.953833 [ERROR][(13)]: stacktrace: bei MPClientController.MPClientController.NowPlaying.GetNowPlaying(Boolean isMovingPicturesPresent, Boolean isTVSeriesPresent, Boolean isFanartHandlerPresent)
    bei MPClientController.MPClientController.ClientPlugin.GetResults(MPClientRequest request)
    bei MPClientController.MPClientController.ClientPlugin.HTTPPostInputReceived()
    bei MPClientController.MPClientController.ClientPlugin.DoHTTPListen()
    bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom