iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta (5 Viewers)

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Just put that in the section for custom command line parameters, the plugin will take care of launching Handbrake.

Olli0815

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2006
    Cheezy,

I understand, but how can i trigger your plugIn from a Common line with given input filename?
    I want to trigger encoding - remotly - for specified files via batch command, without using the handbreak GUI, or before the time set in the transcoding PlugIn is reached.
    This should be possible, because the IPMP-WebUI provide that functionality before.

Thanks,
    Olli

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    You can't trigger the plugin from the command line.

You could trigger Handbrake itself by calling <path to handbrake/HandbrakeCLI.exe and the parameters discussed.

xpe

Portal Member
    April 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta

Thanks for the great plugin. It does work great for me on my PC and my Android phone except for two issues. The search function (under TV program) does not work for me. It always returns "no results". The search in the desktop site is working though. Unfortunately selecting programs from the desktop site for recording sometimes result in multiple recording entries for the same program. I don't know how to reproduce it yet. Maybe this is a known bug and I've just missed it !?

The desktop site is still in its very early stages so is likely to have bugs.

Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs.
    :D

The troubleshooting section seems to be referring to MediaPortal problems only. The MediaPortal logs probably wont help since its a problem with iPiMP on the TVServer side, just used to plan recordings. So I'm not sure which files would help you finding the information you need. The tv.log & error.log don't contain any information about the scheduling.

Despite that, I actually only used the desktop site to search for the TV Program because the search under "TV program" doesnt return any results at all. Any ideas on that?

Thank you!

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    Thanks for the great plugin. It does work great for me on my PC and my Android phone except for two issues. The search function (under TV program) does not work for me. It always returns "no results". The search in the desktop site is working though. Unfortunately selecting programs from the desktop site for recording sometimes result in multiple recording entries for the same program. I don't know how to reproduce it yet. Maybe this is a known bug and I've just missed it !?

The desktop site is still in its very early stages so is likely to have bugs.

Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs.
    :D

The troubleshooting section seems to be referring to MediaPortal problems only. The MediaPortal logs probably wont help since its a problem with iPiMP on the TVServer side, just used to plan recordings. So I'm not sure which files would help you finding the information you need. The tv.log & error.log don't contain any information about the scheduling.

Despite that, I actually only used the desktop site to search for the TV Program because the search under "TV program" doesnt return any results at all. Any ideas on that?

Thank you!

Well your Apache logs may help....

czech

Portal Member
    November 25, 2007
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Need help with configuration of my Router (Fritzbox 7170) for accesing IPIMP from internet (the Connection at home is working perfectly). I din't change the ports during installation, and I own an dyndns account for accessing my router everywhere.
    Please could someone help?
    There are two lists of opened ports over upnp and portforwarding. Thanx

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    Sorry to jump in on the thread here, but I just wanted to say that this plugin is awesome! I have just got my first iphone and I am amazed with it in general, but I nearly wet myself with excitement when I tried this plugin! (maybe I am easily pleased, but it is very very cool).

Thanks

Robbo100

alturismo

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, first big thanks for this nice plugin, live tv working great here on netbook, android cell, always using flash here.

may a question, possible to turn the graph monitor on the upper left corner off showing bw, fps, ...

saw on silverlight its possible while streaming, but aspect ratio doesnt seem to fit here cause most channels are 16:9 meanwhile,
    while using flash all is fine.

for an tip thanks ahead ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom