IPTV from online m3u8 for Aussie Live TV (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    Do you care about the tvguide? If not, there is a way to add those streams to onlinevideos

Edit: if no drm is involved...

superforever

Portal Pro
    April 13, 2009
    Country flag
    No TV Guide doesn't matter, I couldn't figure out how to use onlinevideos.

BTW, also any way to add Amazon Prime Australia to oninevideos?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    You couldn't figure out how to use onlinevideos in general, or is it about adding those channels?
    Amazon prime is a tough one to do in onlinevideos, don't know the exact status of it, you have to try yourself to be sure...

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    Hm, it's going to get a bit technical if I have to figure out how that TVirl is working.
    I tried getting the results of a request to http://i.mjh.nz/au/Sydney/tv.101406020625.m3u8
    with headers:
    X-Forwarded-For=52.62.247.239
    User-Agent=FMLE/3.0+(compatible;+FMSc/1.0)
    Referer=
    Seekable=0
    as specified in the m3u8 of the sydney list, but even through an australian proxy I got a Redirect (302) to cloudflare and from them a Forbidden (403), so I'm not sure what is missing from my request, or that indeed the site is too busy to respond to me.
    Do you more or less understand what I mean, and are you able to do some investigations on what requests the official app does?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    do you have by any chance some logging from kodi when you use that plugin? I might be able to deduce what's needed based on that.
    If not I have to setup kodi, vpn etc to find it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi @joecrow, Thank you, I did uninstall MYSQL, LAV and deleted the respective folders in ProgramData, then re-installed MP1.27 and hurrah I've set up the TV side of things and live TV and recordings are working. Thank you and @joEhSuper for your help, I really do appreciate it, now I just need to set up all the plugins again :-)
    Hi @joecrow, Thank you, I did uninstall MYSQL, LAV and deleted the respective folders in ProgramData, then re-installed MP1.27...
    After a short break away from Mediaportal, I installed MP1.27 and have the TV Server on a different computer to the client. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, for the last month I've been testing various versions since my last post and in my testing I saw the following: Ver. 1.26 works really well, it waits a sufficient amount of time for the stream to be detected and I have yet to find it locking both of my tuners and not allowing me to change channels. And when there is a channel...
    Well, for the last month I've been testing various versions since my last post and in my testing I saw the following: Ver. 1.26...
    I'm not sure exactly when this started, I've been dealing with it for a while until I had time to troubleshoot it. I'm pretty sure...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you very much Lehmden for as quick replay. As much I looked and just didn't see it...
    Thank you very much Lehmden for as quick replay. As much I looked and just didn't see it...
    Hi everybody, Just giving a try to MP2, coming from WMCE with DVBLink TV server to watch/record IPTV channels. DVBLink worked...
    Replies
    Views
    First try to uninstall MP2.3.1 and install the latest version 2.3.2. It's always better to be on the latest version. If the problem continues, shortly report here. Your logs are full of errors, but I can not say what it is, somebody else from team would need to check.
    First try to uninstall MP2.3.1 and install the latest version 2.3.2. It's always better to be on the latest version. If the problem...
    Description: Sometimes i get a black screen, and i have to rescan the tv channels everytime this happens to back to normal to...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not tried it yet. Hope you get the answer very soon.
    I have not tried it yet. Hope you get the answer very soon.
    I recently purchased an HDHomeRun FLEX 4K (Model: HDFX-4K). Related, I live near Toronto (Canada), and I can capture over-the-air...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom