IPTV from online m3u8 for Aussie Live TV (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Do you care about the tvguide? If not, there is a way to add those streams to onlinevideos

Edit: if no drm is involved...

superforever

Portal Pro
    April 13, 2009
    No TV Guide doesn't matter, I couldn't figure out how to use onlinevideos.

BTW, also any way to add Amazon Prime Australia to oninevideos?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You couldn't figure out how to use onlinevideos in general, or is it about adding those channels?
    Amazon prime is a tough one to do in onlinevideos, don't know the exact status of it, you have to try yourself to be sure...

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hm, it's going to get a bit technical if I have to figure out how that TVirl is working.
    I tried getting the results of a request to http://i.mjh.nz/au/Sydney/tv.101406020625.m3u8
    with headers:
    X-Forwarded-For=52.62.247.239
    User-Agent=FMLE/3.0+(compatible;+FMSc/1.0)
    Referer=
    Seekable=0
    as specified in the m3u8 of the sydney list, but even through an australian proxy I got a Redirect (302) to cloudflare and from them a Forbidden (403), so I'm not sure what is missing from my request, or that indeed the site is too busy to respond to me.
    Do you more or less understand what I mean, and are you able to do some investigations on what requests the official app does?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    do you have by any chance some logging from kodi when you use that plugin? I might be able to deduce what's needed based on that.
    If not I have to setup kodi, vpn etc to find it out

Users who are viewing this thread