IQUmp: tool for movingpicture (1 Viewer)

Csc

Portal Member
July 21, 2008
Home Country
France France
Hi,

B]NEW VERSION V0.98[/B]
http://code.google.com/p/iqump/downloads/detail?name=IQUmp-V0.98.zip&can=2&q=

- manage database remotly,
- list orphans images files (backdrop, cover),
- more fields can be managed,
- etc...
=============================
Hi,
here you can find my own tool to manage various fields in movingpicture database. It was initialy created for my own use but some friends like it, so you can try it...
http://code.google.com/p/iqump/downloads/detail?name=IQUmp-V0.98.zip&can=2&q=

Works in english or in french,

bye
csc

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: Tool for movingpicture

I downloaded and took a look Csc, your filtering on the tools popup is pretty neat. A lot of the functionality on here seems to be duplication of the Movie manager in the Moving Pictures configuration screen though. :( If in the future you are interested in actually working with us on the plugin itself, jump on IRC and say hello.

adadef

February 16, 2008
Home Country
Poland Poland

Great add-on, easier to find a particular movie and add the backdrop, and finally do not have to go into the plugin configuration to make changes. Well done. Thank you very much.

J

joostzilla

Re: AW: Tool for movingpicture

This tool should definitly be incorporated by Moving Pictures. Great work. If i recall correct the wish for an 'offline' manage tool was posted many times before on the MovPic forum.
if it could manage a database remotely from an other computer it would even be more great.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Tool for movingpicture

What exactly did you add? Is there a documentation?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Tool for movingpicture

^ If you download and execute it, you´ll see ;) Basically this is an offline tool for managing Moving Pictures without entering MP Config.

adadef

February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Poland Poland

After starting the program reports an error database Movie Pictures, and displays only a few films in the database. What is wrong? The database works fine with MoviePictures ...

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006

If MovingPictures ever changes the database format, then MovingPictures has no problem reading the database, because it is aware of the changes. This tool however, unless updated, could then result in corruption of your database and you could loose all your hard work on customizing your library.

It is very easy to launch the MovingPictures configuration direct without first going to MediaPortal configuration. Then you can go to the 'Movie Manager' tab or stay on the Import tab to manage your library. New improvements to make filtering easier inside the manager are going to be implemented soon, so it will be even easier.

And yes, you have to close MediaPortal before you can use the MovingPictures configuration to manage your library, but it is very easy to cause corruption if you open the database file in use with another tool if it does more then reading.

"%ProgramFiles%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\PluginConfigLoader.exe" /plugin="%ProgramFiles%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\MovingPictures.dll"

or:

"%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\PluginConfigLoader.exe" /plugin="%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\MovingPictures.dll"

If you are on Windows 64-bit and the PluginConfigLoader.exe crashes on you, then please search on the forum for a fixed version. You can also use the tool to launch any other plugin directly, such as MP-TVSeries.

adadef

February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Poland Poland

I found a fixed version Plugin ConfigLoader.exe and scripts. It works great. I look forward to the announced changes in the plugin. Well done. Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom