IQUmp: tool for movingpicture (1 Viewer)

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Re: Tool for movingpicture

As far as remote administration of a Moving Pictures installation, I think this is something that would be very compelling and useful but it would require quite a lot of work to implement properly.

There is a similar plugin doing that for MP's build in MyVideos.
It's called MPMovieCatalog.
With this plugin you can start a management app on a tablet or notebook and
manage your movies while MP is running on another machine.

As both also use SQLite maybe this one would be a good point to start.

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Tool for movingpicture

Good tool, also I loaded my databases remotly with unc-path. Most of the cool functions are not useful, because the local paths in db are not maching. Maybe you could implement some regex or so. C:\ change to => \\pc_a\c$\ and e:\films\ change to => \\pc_a\films\ . Configurable in the settings menu. Then it should be possible to manage the database remotly and this would be really cool.

PeppeBytes

Portal Member
    April 22, 2008
    Rome
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Tool for movingpicture

Good tool, also I loaded my databases remotly with unc-path. Most of the cool functions are not useful, because the local paths in db are not maching. Maybe you could implement some regex or so. C:\ change to => \\pc_a\c$\ and e:\films\ change to => \\pc_a\films\ . Configurable in the settings menu. Then it should be possible to manage the database remotly and this would be really cool.

this is a good idea, I would also need to manage the database remotely.:)
    Great work.
    Peppe

MeMeMe

Portal Pro
    August 4, 2010
    Re: Tool for movingpicture

"%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\PluginConfigLoader.exe" /plugin="%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\MovingPictures.dll"

If you are on Windows 64-bit and the PluginConfigLoader.exe crashes on you, then please search on the forum for a fixed
    version. You can also use the tool to launch any other plugin directly, such as MP-TVSeries.

I'm on Win64, with MP 1.1.3, and don't have the pluginconfigloader.exe file listed above.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006

"%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\PluginConfigLoader.exe" /plugin="%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\MovingPictures.dll"

If you are on Windows 64-bit and the PluginConfigLoader.exe crashes on you, then please search on the forum for a fixed
    version. You can also use the tool to launch any other plugin directly, such as MP-TVSeries.

I'm on Win64, with MP 1.1.3, and don't have the pluginconfigloader.exe file listed above.

Grab it from: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...gloader-exe-fixed-crash-64-bit-windows-75589/

riadmelb

Portal Pro
    July 9, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country

Hi, this tool is great! I can easily find movies with missing backdrops.

But my problem is that I have some movies without cover thumb (it has backdrop and full size cover, but not cover thumb) and this tool doesn't list missing cover thumbs.

I checked the database and the movie record is pointing to a thumb that doesn't exist.

Is there a way to scan each record and check where the file exist or not?

Thanks.

robd71

May 15, 2011
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi,

Great tool, is it possible to manage the certification as well as genre?

Thanks
    robd71

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom