IQUmp: tool for movingpicture (1 Viewer)

Csc

Portal Member
July 21, 2008
Home Country
France France
Re: AW: Tool for movingpicture

Good tool, also I loaded my databases remotly with unc-path. Most of the cool functions are not useful, because the local paths in db are not maching. Maybe you could implement some regex or so. C:\ change to => \\pc_a\c$\ and e:\films\ change to => \\pc_a\films\ . Configurable in the settings menu. Then it should be possible to manage the database remotly and this would be really cool.

Hi,
you can try the new version V 0.98. Path translation is implemented to manage database remotly. Hope this solve your problem ?
IQUmp-V0.98.zip - iqump - IQUmp V 0.98 - Tools for movingpictures plugin of mediaportal - Google Project Hosting

Csc

drealit

Portal Pro
March 15, 2008
Good tool, also I loaded my databases remotly with unc-path. Most of the cool functions are not useful, because the local paths in db are not maching. Maybe you could implement some regex or so. C:\ change to => \\pc_a\c$\ and e:\films\ change to => \\pc_a\films\ . Configurable in the settings menu. Then it should be possible to manage the database remotly and this would be really cool.

Hi,
you can try the new version V 0.98. Path translation is implemented to manage database remotly. Hope this solve your problem ?
IQUmp-V0.98.zip - iqump - IQUmp V 0.98 - Tools for movingpictures plugin of mediaportal - Google Project Hosting

Csc

Hmmm this still doesn't seem to work for me. All my images still show up as broken when I attempt to access remotely. Also I noticed that the movie score field is not editable, is there a reason for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom