Is Maya RC3 compatible? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
@ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
Due to the release of the x64 version, and the need to recompile plugins, we have created a separate repository (for plugins that...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or the disk is damaged or some other problem. SQLiteClient: FanartHandler.db3 cmd:sqlite3_finalize err:CORRUPT/CORRUPT detailed:database disk image is malformed query You can try to treat the database as a...
When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or...
Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
Replies
Views
The Tv Movie Epg Import really doesn't work. Problem is in missing x64 MS Jet 4.0 Oledb database provider and newer ACE is unable to load old Jet DB. I had to create x86 reader to read the db. Unpack the content from the attached file into your TvServer Plugins folder (replace old TvMovie.dll). The Clickfinder application install...
The Tv Movie Epg Import really doesn't work. Problem is in missing x64 MS Jet 4.0 Oledb database provider and newer ACE is unable...
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom