Is Maya RC3 compatible? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
The Tv Movie Epg Import really doesn't work. Problem is in missing x64 MS Jet 4.0 Oledb database provider and newer ACE is unable to load old Jet DB. I had to create x86 reader to read the db. Unpack the content from the attached file into your TvServer Plugins folder (replace old TvMovie.dll). The Clickfinder application install...
The Tv Movie Epg Import really doesn't work. Problem is in missing x64 MS Jet 4.0 Oledb database provider and newer ACE is unable...
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
If your tuners work with WMC, in most cases they should work with MP. However, tuners cannot simultaneously work with two different media center applications. So if WMC is accessing the tuners, MP won't be able to access them. To be sure that WMC is not interfering, you should use the Windows "Services" panel and disable all of the...
If your tuners work with WMC, in most cases they should work with MP. However, tuners cannot simultaneously work with two different...
Ok, so I'm a WMC7 user but I thought I should try MP2 since I'm sure my WMC7 is going to fade off to the distance soon. I've...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom