is ther a mpextended plugin (slimtv) for mp1 (1 Viewer)

joxen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is ther a posibility to change tha tvclient part in mp1 to som thing like in mp2 (slimtv)
    to conect to mpextended over wan ?
    hope you understand what i mean ..

sorry for bad english ..

joxen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I use webmediaportal today just thought it would be cool to run MP1 to my server when I'm at my country place (easier for the family with the same setup)

sad that I'm too poor to program to make a pluggin, but maybe some day som nice programer makes one ...

Thanks mpextended / webmediaportal rocks !!!

hkjensen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    It can be done, but with current version of mpextended / webmediaportal you have to disable authentication.

there are to solutions, for both you have to install iptv source filter from here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dvb-ip-mediaportal-iptv-source-filter.96726/

Solution 1:
    tv-server (dvb-c/dvb-t/dvc-s) -> mpextended / webmediaportal -> tv-server (iptv) -> internet -> mp1
    - correct port in firewall for tv-server,database etc has to be open
    - database address must be external address ex xxx.dynalias.org

Solution 2:
    tv-server (dvb-c/dvb-t/dvc-s) -> mpextended / webmediaportal -> internet -> tv-server (iptv) -> mp1
    - 2 installations of tv-server, one at home and one at country place
    - only port of mpextended / webmediaportal has to be open.

for both solutions you have to generate a m3u with info for each channel

SELECT concat('#EXTINF:0,',displayName) , concat('http:/xxx.dynalias.org:8080/Stream/TV?item=',idChannel,'&transcoder=Android VLC HD') FROM channel
    where isTV=1;

ex.: (select profile according to upload bandwith)
    #EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:0,
    http://xxx.dynalias.org:8080/Stream/TV?item=1048&transcoder=Android VLC HD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
    As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
    Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
    I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Fixed. This happen only if you use MadVR. Backup and copy core.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal core.dll based on 1.31 final MediaPortal version.
    Fixed. This happen only if you use MadVR. Backup and copy core.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
    Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
    Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom